puberty disorder threads

Tee

Satan's yoyo
Oct 31, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
... are becoming our reality. all my respect goes to approximately 10 cool people who come here and write a letter or two. all the others are worth :puke: hail to those who are not. ;)

P.S. no reply needed. this is just an opinion. :)

Why don't you name the 10 chosen ones?
Maybe we, the rest, can follow their bright example and post better things. Be better ppl... I mean, really. I wanna get better... Not post puberty disorder posts. :D

puberty disorder threads are becoming our reality. all my respect goes to approximately 10 cool people who come here and write a letter or two. all the others are worth (puke) hail to those who are not.

blah blah blah shut up. let people be stupid if they want. what do you care?
-neal

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot
bathory rulez!

Bathory are my Knights of the Metal Table.
Marduk are my War commanders (Panzer Division Marduk)
Nevermore are my strategists and philosophers.
Chuck Schuldiner... my psychic contact, haha.
In Flames' boys are my advisors.
Blind Guardian are my theatre entertainment and storytellers (I HATE the American word "Theater")
Fintroll, are not my court jesters, but my humorist musicians (Translate their music, that's the funniest shit an Atheist's ever heard. :))

yeh i read a traslation of some of their lyrics. they're really stupid. about elves fighting christains or somthing. im glad i cant understand them hehe.
-neal

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot
hi 'lized!!!

it's ok tee.... :D we still like you :)

yep, I like you as well. you being young doesn't mean that I had you in mind... ;) you don't write stupid comments...

Originally posted by neal

blah blah blah shut up. let people be stupid if they want. what do you care?
-neal

Because I'm incurably ill... I have this allergy... To stupid people... I might die of that. :cry: Could I ask you a favor?...........................
Would you, please, be a dancer on my grave?:s o_O

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone

Bathory are my Knights of the Metal Table.
Marduk are my War commanders (Panzer Division Marduk)
Nevermore are my strategists and philosophers.
Chuck Schuldiner... my psychic contact, haha.
In Flames' boys are my advisors.
Blind Guardian are my theatre entertainment and storytellers (I HATE the American word "Theater")
Fintroll, are not my court jesters, but my humorist musicians (Translate their music, that's the funniest shit an Atheist's ever heard. :))
Don't forget to make Manowar your nurses.loooooool