Reading some of the old threads....

hey metalized :)
well said! I love reading such posts .. reminds me that there are ppl out there that think like myself ... and there are some on this board :D

fuck religion! - well, on the other hand ... could be difficult ... how fuck religion? take it between your palms and push??
stay metal!:headbang:

Originally posted by The Boxer

Hi Metalized, KALHMEPA!

thanx for your trust, but I have to disappoint you: We have more than twice of assholes than you have citizens.

Never wanted to say that we`re better than anyone else and since I have my girlfriend I`ve met a lot of Greeks. Very lovely people. And their "feta" is lots better than our copied "white-cheese". Same applies to Kalamata-Olives.

Sorry that I`ve understood you wrongly first.

Stay Metal!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Sorry, but I know not a turkish word so I cannot answer to your KALHMERA! Well if you want I will send you anytime you want "Feta" and "Kalamata-Olives".
As for the asshole thing you are not being fair. You must calculate that your population is 4 times greece's. So if you take it proportionally we in fact outnumber you in assholes.

Now off to Serge: Well man don't worry. You are not alone. And as for the fuck religion thing, I see your point and you are way beyond correct. I guess we 'll have to figure that out...
To all the rest:
:headbang:STAY METAL:headbang:
(I know that Boxer and Serge and myself will - or hope so anyway)

Originally posted by Serge
Hm - can anyone (except True light asshole) explain me what u are talking ´bout? i fear, i´ve lost the meaning of this theme ...

I’ll tell you what’s all about, if you tell me what “Hapexamendios” means!!! In the last days we had different opinions with Metalized about a Greek political issue. Long story! Greeks and Turks have always something to discuss, don’t bother.
I am indeed young (well that’s subjective, other in my age have already families! :tickled: ). And you are 15-20 years older than I am!!! I imagine you with not much hair on the head, but still trying to keep them long as a real metalhead has to do!!! OK, don’t take me seriously, I was joking. I appreciate it that you don’t find me childish and you like my posts, people of my age don’t get to listen to such things very often! But I’ll tell you something (with respect of course!), I’ll try not to change! (and now you sit there and you laugh sarcastically! :lol: :lol: )

Hey man I appreciate it that after all these years you have remained faithfull to metal! We don't see that very often, most people "grow up". But you know better! :headbang:

To the Boxer: well, my champion has come forard :D thanks hun, that whole thing just makes me smile;)

Serge: thanks for the kind thoughts, shows that you're more human than a lot of people who clame to be, but as far as the 'insults' they just make me laugh. Hell he'd probably be really nice to me in person;) Alot of my confusion and sadness about the way people see this counry sometimes was part of my shock and grieving for those who dies in TWC and the Pentagon and for those heroes that tried to take the plane back in Pensilvania I believe it was. (if not don't mind me I just woke up) I'm feeling better though.

And to everyone else....too bad we can't party together all in one place. I have a feeling that would be assloads of fun:D

is anyone else on here in Arizona?

I´ll embrace all of you (but True Light Asshole, of course :D ) and - jep .. would be great if we could party together!! I´d love to fete with you out there!

`bout my hairdo, Enitharmon, well ... forget it!
I dream the mane strokin´ around my neck ...
And: after all these years ... jep - just started listenin to metal! :p OMG what a vast number of hot stuff´s out there!!!!!!!!!!! ´specially for an old rocker like me :)

Faith - gime a hug! you´re way to good for this shitty world ... and i´m too drunk right now

Ey metalized - we´ll figure that out this fuck religion stuff ... maybe the Lord of Dragons´ll help :)) LSDMan for sure`ll help us out of this mess ... phoey ... hope so

STAY METAL!

:headbang:

Hapexamendios ... ever heard ´bout Clive Barker? nope? big mistake *grin*

Serge: *all kinds of big hugs* Thank you, but really I'm a bitch...just ask the people I game with......:lol::lol: I just try to be nice for as long as I can....you're a sweetheart

Faith - you game with ppl? women game with men? NOT POSSIBLE!
:D
*sending hugs and kisses*

I would really apreciate it much if we could meet ... Nevermore`ll do the sound stuff ... we´ll enjoy the SOUND and each other :)

Dude......I've been gameing sinse I was like 15......granted that's only 6 years:lol: right now I'm playing Vampire the Mascurade......much fun stuff * hugs and kisses* and meeting would be great, where do you live hun?

:)
I live deep inside the european Alps ... in a small city called Innsbruck ... part of Austria, near the southern german border.
i think i´ll wear some kind of ruff when getting engaged with u :))
hm .. last time i was in the states is some 3 years ago ... too long since!
Have to go there ... when i´m sober

jep - why not?
where do you live???
the only parts of US i know are Washington DC, Atlanta (only airport *sigh*), Miami and Orlando :)

Originally posted by Serge

Hapexamendios ... ever heard ´bout Clive Barker? nope? big mistake *grin*

I've read three books from him (all great by the way, first of all the Weaveworld), but never read anything about Hapexamendios! Perhaps by the next book!

hi Enitharmon
The book´s called "Imajica" ... published more than 10 years ago
have to admit its the first of barker´s book i´ve read .. but its thrilling :)

Originally posted by metalized
Sorry, but I know not a turkish word so I cannot answer to your KALHMERA! Well if you want I will send you anytime you want "Feta" and "Kalamata-Olives".
As for the asshole thing you are not being fair. You must calculate that your population is 4 times greece's. So if you take it proportionally we in fact outnumber you in assholes.

Hi Metalized,

the Turkis word for KALHMEPA sounds similar, it is: Merhaba!

Don`t worry about the olives and feta-cheese, thanx to my lovely girlfriend, I have a direct-import from Athens! :)

I still don`t think that you`re right with the "asshole-proportions" of our countries, but 30 million assholes can be much more dangerous than the few Greeks, even if they were (what I still don`t believe) proportionally more.

About this fuckin thing, well I`m really thinkin of this great matter of mankind:

Fuckin religions: Maybe we should fuck religious people. They would find out about what fun fucking is, so they would stop following a ideology which forbits having such fun.

Fucking Countries: Well, that will be easier for men. We just go there, dig a 12`` deep and 3`` bride hole :D :D :D so that it`ll be deep enough for me (sorry, the oriental man is taking control over my view for reality) and we start working.

Sorry guys, it`s actually very late (4 o`clock in the morning) and you guys shouldn`t take me for THAT seriously.

Stay Metal

Originally posted by Faith
To the Boxer: well, my champion has come forard :D thanks hun, that whole thing just makes me smile;)

And to everyone else....too bad we can't party together all in one place. I have a feeling that would be assloads of fun:D

is anyone else on here in Arizona?

Hi Faith,

thanx! Just trying my best! :)

Meeting wouldn`t be THAT impossible. Its just a matter of coordination and money. But some of us are a little too far away.

....but.... where the hell is ARIZONA? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love greetings from BERLIN!

Stay metal!

As for the religion fucking thing, I get the nuns.

PARTY is indeed not THAT impossible! Lets all gather money, set a date the place, and just be there! We might have Nevermore playing live as well. That would be fucking great. There is only one problem: Who will fly across? I mean who will ever enter a plane again?

:headbang:STAY METAL:headbang:
(LSDman as you see the word is spread).