Famous People Who Listen to Metal

anathematized_one

Sardonic Misanthrope
Jul 29, 2008
Ozark, AL, USA
Do you know of any?

I mean obviously Jim Carey, who is clearly into death metal, and Brian Poshen. Steve-O from Jackass wore a Deicide shirt in a picture for some ad that was on MySpace, but I'm not sure how much he's into it. Peter Stormare is also into metal, owning a record label (StormVox) that has some metal bands on it, including The Project Hate MCMXCIX. Elijah Allman (Cher's son, also from the band Deadsy) is also apparently into metal, even having Cannibal Corpse play at one of his birthday parties. These are the people that I know for a fact are into at least SOME metal - or at least there is enough evidence to suggest so.

Then apparently Elija Wood is into Iron Maiden a lot from what I hear, not sure about anything else though. Also from what I hear, Will Smith of all people is into metal, somebody claimed he saw him at Ozzfest '05 for Arch Enemy and somebody else said he was supposed to be into Soilwork. I've also heard that Danny Devito likes Mr. Bungle and Faith No More and is supposedly close to Mike Patton. These are just ones I heard about though, I'm not sure that there is any validity to these statements as I can't find any evidence.

Does anybody know of any other famous people who are into metal, especially the more extreme metal stuff? Because a lot of people in their 40's and up like these famous people probably like stuff like Black Sabbath that everyone likes, which doesn't necessarily make them into metal.

You used all mine.
And @cookie, is that the one where she was kinda rapping and they were all black and sucked dick that someone posted a while ago and everyone was laughing at it?