Farmakon gig - AFTERGLOW

nevershine said:
Kiitos!
The gig was great. I'm so ------ tired now but I had fun. And people really seemed to like our stuff. We will come to England with or without Horza... Preferrably soon. Or later. :D Anyway. Drunk, tired... Good gig. Thanks to all who was there. Hopefully another gig soon. Now. Good night.
My thoughts exactly except the drunk thing... :) I was home at 2 am and now I'm at work again. My neck hurts... :D

Horza said:
@Lumitalvi: Didn't run into you, but I think you must've seen me. Had to consume a pint per ten minutes at some point and then run to the "dance floor" to do some false moshing ("NO FUN, NO MOSH, NO TRENDS!"). Before the last encore I offered a flower to Windom/Marko with my mouth (and he accepted it, I'm so gonna score), which crowned my sexually fulfilled evening.

Haa haa. I did see YOU! Your hair is very respectable.
The place where you sat before your moshing...
You should have just turned around and looked up and there I was :)
Did not see the big, long-black-haired and bearded guy, when you sat down or something? He was my boyfriend.
And I was hiding those flowers in by bag :p. an evil conspiracy between Saija and me.( Didn´t the flower taste bad? )
And I had two (niitti, what the fuck is that called in english...) belts and Hypocrisy-girlie - a cross upside down in front.
Ringing ANY bells??? :D:D:D

Anyway. That was a gooooooooood gig.

Ok, what you have been waiting for... :) I didn't bother to rename the pictures since we'll have to do some cutting before we can put them on our website and then it would probably be better someone else did the editing, I'm lazy... :)

All the pictures are taken by my friend Ville Kiiveri. (just that he doesn't sue me... :p)

http://www.saunalahti.fi/~htp/farmakonyo/

We actually didn't get to leave the stage and the encore wasn't planned ahead, we just picked a song from the three we hadn't already played... :)

Quite nice gig you had there, though I had never heard your stuff before :)
I only went there to see Masterstroke, 'cause those guys are good friends of mine.

I don't know, if anyone of you saw me there, but I was the girl, who looked like she didn't belong there with light blue jeans and a white "tweety" shirt :p

Janina said:
Quite nice gig you had there, though I had never heard your stuff before :)
I only went there to see Masterstroke, 'cause those guys are good friends of mine.

I don't know, if anyone of you saw me there, but I was the girl, who looked like she didn't belong there with light blue jeans and a white "tweety" shirt :p
And you'll buy the album now, right?? :D

...And lots of leather clothes and spikes and stuff... ;)

No, seriously, I don't recall, but thanks! :wave:

Downfall said:
...And lots of leather clothes and spikes and stuff... ;)

No, seriously, I don't recall, but thanks! :wave:

And how much of those do I need..? :rolleyes: I do have a lot of leather clothes and stuff, but I just wanted to look a bit different this time :loco:

@Hearse, they don't need to be on drugs, or anything... It's just 'cause I'm such a small girl and sometimes I guess I'm invisible, at least I should be :p

Reactions: Downfall