Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Porcelain Heart

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Hessian Peel

Votes: 76 33.3%
  • Hex Omega

Votes: 18 7.9%

• Total voters
Voted Heir Apparent. Yeah, Hessian is great. Yeah Lotus, etc. etc.

But Heir Apparent is the best almost-straight up death metal song I've ever heard, ever.

I have desperately tried not to listen to Watershed too much, but to no avail. So here's my list of favourites from the album.

1. The Lotus Eater
2. Burden
3. Heir Apparent
4. Coil
5. Hessian Peel
6. Porcelain Heart
7. Hex Omega

Hex Omega is just so ... :zzz:

I don't know how you guys can so indefinitely pick a favourite Watershed song, given you just got the album. I still don't know what my favourite song is on Ghost Reveries.

The studioversion of Porcelain Heart is so much better than the video version, my favourite so far. Coil is so simple yet so powerful, also my favourite so far. And Hessian Peel is also my favourite so far. For now i voted Coil. But I'm sure that will change with time.

Haha wow "Hessian Peel" has been my favourite for weeks but now that we can discuss it I'm surprised a lot of people agree!

It's just that Pink Floyd vibe it's got that got me.

Really surprised for Hessian Peel's success. It think it's almost their weakest long track ever. Don't get me wrong, it has many awesome parts (especially the opening calm section works well and also many parts after that) but it sounds mostly like a cut and glue-track. I hope it grows on me. For now I'll give my vote for the album opener :worship:

hessian peel, definitely, but my God, the whole album is brillant. I only wish there was one more track as it leaves me wanting more. WRT not forming an opinion since the album has only been <s>leaked</s> thrown onto "public intertubes" a few short weeks ago, well that's plenty of time if one gives it a listen once or twice day.

I chose Heir Apparent, coz it's just killer and the Outro is one of the best bits on the Album. Hessian Peel is a close second, it's so majestic (like A Fair Judgement) I love the awesome rock god vocals on Burden as well. What a fantastic album!
Australian stores are getting their shipments in now, I have managed to get a hold of a copy of the SE which I pick up tomorrow :)

I can't decide between Heir Apparent, Burden, Hex Omega and The Lotus Eater, aaaargh!! You should have put in a multiple choice vote!

Edit: It was HA in the end, only for that outro.