Favorite beers

This is a jummy one. Unfortunatly it's not something I get to drink very often:
Westvleteren_bottle.jpg

Or this Eylenbosch Geuze 1984 (or something similar) oldest beer I've had. One of the best as well.
3527522868_bf96d8b4a3.jpg

or maybe this one:
doubledog.jpg

fuck...that IPA is new since i moved away from where it's made

i love the shit out of their regular pale ale, though - the one with the yellow label. i know that it, along with their double barrel ale, have won multiple gold medals worldwide...i used to take crazy advantage of working across the street from their brewery!! :Smokin:

Sharps_Brewery_Doombar_Bitter_4.3__163_2.25.jpg

A damn fine Cornish ale. I am still exploring beer though, at a fairly slow pace, so I'm sure there's loads that are far, far better. This one is particularly heavenly though, especially on tap.

I know you'll be requesting pics now, but I've got a pint of guinness in pretty much real life size tattooed on my wrist.
so to order my fav beer I just have to raise my hand ;)

don't have a cam atm, else I'd show you

Sorry but I don't see among these beers trappist-like stuff ;)
You guys gotta try some trappist beer! they just fucking rule
Belgium is a great place to drink some.

That's the truth. We were given some Bush Triple Ambree by a couple of French guys at a festival we played in Belgium and by god was it good!! Me, our FOH guy and our guitarist were all at the bar and it was only after we got through our 3rd bottle or something (wine sized) that we realised it was 12%, of course - we just carried on.

We're back in Belgium for another festival next month, I'm making sure I bring back a bottle or two this time!!