Favorite Debut Albums

I see and I really don't care for your hairsplitting.

Well to be honest, he is correct. It may be an issue of semantics, but the thread title said "album." An EP is more like a mini-album.

But Morbid Tales is quite confusing, because (much like Anthrax's Armed and Dangerous) it was expanded from an EP to an LP upon its re-release for CD. o_O

Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness
Immolation - Dawn of Possession
Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse
Darkthrone - Soulside Journey
Sacramentum - Far Away From the Sun
Demilich - Nespithe

can the mods just start locking these 'post a list' threads which never spawn any interesting discussion at all and just clog up the forum thanks in advance

I know if you get banned you'll just come back, but seriously...if you don't like it, FUCK OFF!!!!111!!1!!SHIFT+1!11!

Faggot.

I know if you get banned you'll just come back, but seriously...if you don't like it, FUCK OFF!!!!111!!1!!SHIFT+1!11!

Faggot.

so what do these threads add to the forum exactly, i know you guys have a hard on for jerking yourselves off with huge lists that nobody reads but really whats the point

Perhaps some people enjoy discussing lists in addition to merely posting them I dunno you have a great imagination you think of something.

I am very glad you would like to have a wonderful discussion about off-topic things with me but take it to a PM please or I am deleting your posts.

BTW you won't take the conversation to a PM because you just like to have edgy public opinions and cause trouble for no reason.

I am very glad you would like to have a wonderful discussion about off-topic things with me but take it to a PM please or I am deleting your posts.

BTW you won't take the conversation to a PM because you just like to have edgy public opinions and cause trouble for no reason.

private messages make me uncomfortable

I don't know...maybe it's because I'm not really into message boards but I find this "FYP", quoting others and addind a dot or +1...and all these things to be completed retarded and useless.

This is what clutters up the boards...not people's lists who at least can have some positive impact by making others potentially discover some bands/release...