Favorite Debut Albums

...and Oceans - The Dynamic Gallery of Thoughts
Thought this cd is worst of band's disco, it doesn't mean it sucks. Newer are just much more better, first was only brilliant and amazing.

Mar de Grises - The Tatterdemalion Express
First and only album from band, but totally great and little bit experimental doom metal.

exciter.jpg

Madder Mortem - Mercury
Hollenthon - Domvs Mvndi
Opeth - Orchid
In The Woods... - HEart Of The Ages
Ulver - Bergtatt
The Provenance - 25th Hour; Bleeding
Disembowelment - Transcendance Into The Peripheral
Orphaned Land - Sahara
The Third & The Mortal - Tears Laid In Earth
Master's Hammer - Ritual

Pyramaze - Melancholy Beast (unbelievable, pretty much in every way - vocals, structures, riffs, melodies...lyrics are a bit stupid but whatever)

Dragonlord - Rapture (blackened thrash from members of Testament with Peterson on vocals...great, but not groundbreaking stuff.

Nightrage - Sweet Vengeance (one of my favorite records of all time, and one of the most under rated melodic death metal records ever. Easily Tompa's best vocal performance...yes even better than ATG/Lockup/etc...

Nightingale - The Breathing Shadow (Dan Swano on vocals, raw, ghostly production, great songs all around)

Um, this thread isn't fun now. I had intentions to post but Jesus, children, the bickering over nothing. Also, what's a jofa? Seriously. I've never heard the term.

ON TOPIC:
Danzig, Morbid Angel, Theatre of Tragedy, Lamb of God, Deicide, Darkthrone (both the death and black metal, because one could say the second album was their debut as the band they are known to be), Grave, Rotting Christ, Opeth, Katatonia, Leviathan, Cannibal Corpse, Teitanblood, Zemial, Helloweem....just a small list.

EDIT: ^Nightingale is a good one