• B. C. Rich

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epiphone

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
lol yeah theyr all out of the mainstream :rolleyes:

gunna go wtih fender tho, i have a prs cu24 but i would love a fender strat as they sound and play beautifully

obviously they're not out of the mainstream but the big ones like fender/esp/gibson/etc are all listed in this poll with no other ones listed, hence the comment.

plus there's a whole shitload of other smaller companies too.

lmao that ibanez has more votes than gibson or fender, typical metalheads on this dumb forum

I didn't vote Ibanez, but to be fair my S7320 is quite the amazing piece of guitar, and plays a lot better than any strat I've played.

Typical metal fans I think could generally vote either Jackson, Ibanez, ESP, Dean or B.C Rich tbh. Perhaps Ibanez is just better than Fender and Gibson ;P

To be frank I wasnt expecting PRS to have so many votes. Why would the guitar Mikael touched would make it the best for you? (besides PRS voters didnt commented either)

lmao that ibanez has more votes than gibson or fender, typical metalheads on this dumb forum

Jesus Titty Fucking Christ!!!

You will not let anyone have their opinion won't you?

If these people really do prefer to like Ibanez over Martin or PRS fuck, let them, asshole.

I have six guitars, none of them Ibanez and STILL voted Ibanez, just to spite you.

If you cannot recognize a biased opinion poll when you your self have pointed out biased they are, why not fuck off the internet? I heard there are some nice Caves in Iraq that would suit your anti-social, anti-choice, anti-freedom of speech behavioral needs.

The irony here is how you keep up the insults on how bad this forum is without realizing you are the one contributing to how pathetic these forums are.

You are going to now abuse me back, how predictable. And hypocritical.

I didn't vote Ibanez, but to be fair my S7320 is quite the amazing piece of guitar, and plays a lot better than any strat I've played.

Typical metal fans I think could generally vote either Jackson, Ibanez, ESP, Dean or B.C Rich tbh. Perhaps Ibanez is just better than Fender and Gibson ;P
Typical metal fans would totally vote PRS. After all, Nickelback and friends use them!

if you prefer ibanez over a gibson or a fender you have obviously never tried either of them
Or, I'd rather not spend four times more for the same quality. Eh.

I was lookin around for guitars this night, and I realised how much this economical crisis had an impact on guitar prices.
found a nice Stratocaster for 3000 kr ($350 or smth). People are selling their junk to survive. I love it.
I will get it today.

no, it's just that the first thing popin up in my head is mindless doodling by weird thrash metal guitarrists.
Stratocasters on the other hand..