Votes: 3 6.8%
  • B. C. Rich

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epiphone

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
I despise Strats, for their feel, sound (even shape). Cant understand what people likes about them.

Stratocasters on the other hand..
... remind me of gay ass pop rock bands playing on mtv, strumming 2 chords for an entire song with the volume rolled down to make to make the vocals and drums the only thing audible.

just proving a point, dont judge the guitar brand by its users.

strats got nice cleans and overdrive leads, but its not like you cant get good cleans out of any other high end non emg equipped guitar, not to mention crushing dists.

Gibsons and Fenders are overrated and way overpriced.

I've owned a Gibson SG and played a few Fenders, for the price, they just don't compare to Jacksons and Ibanez'

I like my Schecter because it sounds good and looks good. I wonder why it's called 'Hellraiser', it's that the only thing people use Scecter-guitars for - Metal? Haven't owned or played for longer than 5 mins on any of the above, so no vote fer me

I owned a Schecter Hellraiser too, was a brilliant guitar except the neck was a tad too fat for me.

so whats your point again? 1. most highend jacksons dont come with emgs. 2. gibson fucking les pauls are made of mahogany, werent you the guy just saying gibson > all?

so whats your point again? 1. most highend jacksons dont come with emgs. 2. gibson fucking les pauls are made of mahogany, werent you the guy just saying gibson > all?

yep gibson destroys.

though if you are looking for value for money i have no idea why people spend £800-£1000 on a jackson/esp/any other shit metal guitar brand when they could get carvin to do one that is endlessly better in every single way

lmao that ibanez has more votes than gibson or fender, typical metalheads on this dumb forum

ibanez is not necessarily exclusive for heavy metal fans. in fact i am hard pushed to think of that many famous metal guitarists who play with ibanez models apart from trey azagroth and the guy from necrophagist.

metal guitarists seem to mostly stick with ESP, BC Rich, Jackson and in fact Gibson you see quite frequently...Balck Sabbath, Metallica, Mastodon, Zakk Wilde, In Flames etc etc

steve vai and joe satriani both play ibanez and they are some the most respected ROCK guitarists in the world.

ive seen tons of guitarists playing in bars, pubs or small clubs playing an array of music including jazz, funk, rock etc with ibanez.

Your argument / opinion has massive holes in it.

I liked Ibanes cause of the people playing them when I was younger. so I tried some out at the local shop, and now I hate em. :kickass: