First A.A. song.

Same here...I then went to their website and listened to Ancient Sign Of A Coming Storm and liked them even more!

I've seen them 3X now and hopefully a 4th time in April!

That was hmm 5yrs ago now.
Right after the video was over, I ran to the computer and looked them up. Found there website, listened to a few songs, downloaded a couple off limewire.
Went to the store the next day and bought like 3 or 4 CDS.
Seen em only 2x. Once in Albuquerque and Bloodshed Over Bochum!

Annihilation of Hammerfest.

Drunk and sitting by a PC, got it off Soulseek. The second riff is so fucking epic.

edit: I think my post shows just how awesome I am, considering I'm prolly younger than most of you. Cry Of The Blackbirds? Wtf?

Mine was Pursuit of Vikings.

I read a review in Metal Hammer of a concert they made in Spain. I checked their website and watched the Pursuit of Vikings video. I liked that song instantly... Then I watched the other videos... and I realized that I wanted to listen more and more, so I bought Fate of Norns. I was amazed for their music, so I bought all their previous albums. Since then, they are my favourite band...:headbang:

If I recall correctly it was either An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm or Valkyries Ride. I was playing Counterstrike on one side of my apartment when my room mate played it, and was instantly hooked. The next day I bought tickets to their 2007 US Tour, and the day after that I got all the albums I could find on iTunes.

If I recall correctly it was either An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm or Valkyries Ride. I was playing Counterstrike on one side of my apartment when my room mate played it, and was instantly hooked. The next day I bought tickets to their 2007 US Tour, and the day after that I got all the albums I could find on iTunes.

let me just change this up a bit

Concert, counter strike, apartment, room mate, instantly hooked and 2007 us tour

okay, went to the 2007 us tour and heard death in fire then found the light to something new... bought AA then went to pursue better quality metal, the rest is irrelevant