First Entire COB Song You learned on Guitar

Silent Night Bodom Night.I've got a pair of videos in Youtube of it,but they sound so bad to me nowadays that I'm thinking about removing them and maybe do it again along with Deadnight Warrior and Sixpounder.Maybe Living Dead Beat too,but not atm because I've got no cam(it's broken since I don't remember,:lol:)and I'm very lazy when it comes to sitting in front of the camera and recording.

The first was Evertime I Die:headbang:...But I can also play
Angels Don't Kill
Punch Me I Bleed
Are You Dead Yet?
Needled 24/7
Somebody Put Something In My Drink
Hate Me(No Solos)
SixPounder(No Solos)
Bed Of Razors
Bastards Of Bodom(No Solos)
and the acoustic version of Hate Me:headbang:
+A bunch of riffs and licks from other songs

i thought i had posted in this thread, but it seems my memory is failing me. Either that, or my eyes are tricking me..

Anyways, the first bodom song i played END TO END perfectly with solo, was Bed of Razors, because its probably one of their easiest, and i wasnt so skilled back then.

Nowadays im working on Hatebreeder end to end, and the only thing i really "fuck up" is the placement of some parts. But the riffs and solos themselves i have down..
Feels good that the years of playing kind of pay off, because i allways wanted to be able to play this song.

Next goal is Hate Me! i think (can't nail that last sweep in the solo :( Tips would be appreciated!)

Downfall, i learned it a couple of weeks ago but i have to practice the solo, I'm having some big trouble with the fast parts sience this is the first song i'm learning with "really fast" things in it :p