For guitarists here.

I use are D'addario .11 - .49 set. And d-tuning of course! :) I have used Dunlop picks with many different thicknesses, and now I'm going to test Jazz III, and I think I'll then start to use them.

EDIT: whoops, .011 and .049 of course... sorry.

I use Jim Dunlop 1,5mm picks, they are sweet ones:D aand strings that i use are something like this...hybridset of Daddario or Hrs strings: 008,011,014,022,032,042"...

uuuuuuu three months??? a string should last no more than a month,,, that´s why i use thiner strings (D Adario .009-.042)... with that strings is more dificult to play at a diferent tunning besides E but anyway...

Originally posted by DoomSoko
uuuuuuu three months??? a string should last no more than a month,,, that´s why i use thiner strings (D Adario .009-.042)... with that strings is more dificult to play at a diferent tunning besides E but anyway...
En algunos sitios he leido que se puede tocar hasta 3 meses con las mismas cuerdas sin problemas. Dependiendo de la calidad de las cuerdas claro, y con las Dean Markley yo puedo perfectamente. Aunque sí, teoricamente se tienen que cambiar cada mes...... pero yo nunca lo hago.
:cool:

Zicrom... es que igual no es por recomendacion de nadie que es bueno cambiar las cuerdas antes, pero yo las cambio o porque rompo cuerdas, o porque suenan horribles. A partir del mes ya se ponen todas duras, la 1era vibra en el trasto 22 por dar un ej., se dificulta la movilidad por las cuerdas, etc. No se que pasará con las Dean Markley porque nunca las he probado.

Dunlop pro-grips have a very nice rough surface so they don't slip when my hands sweat. I usually use ones a little below 1 mm, they have good edges perfect for PM and fast riffs.

As for strings, I can play on anything. Somehow the differences are easy to adapt to.:cool:

Pois eu toco com as mesma cordas até estas se partirem... normalmente 6 meses ... são caras ... uma pessoa ke parte cordas com 1 mês é porque é muito bruta e precisa de ter mais suavidade a tocar ... é o ke se chama aki de "pedreiro".

Dunlop 1.35mm/Black/Tortex/SHARP AS HELL. They're the kind with the powder on'em made of plastic (not nylon). Whatever pick I use it needs to have a fine point.