Forum Meeting

i will check if i can save enough money till September 20-25. I also have to chek my new uni schedule, i recently noticed that i might have a physical chemistry lab on friday. If the lab definitely is on friday, i wont be able to come because i can only miss if i am sick and have an attest for it.

If i can come, it would also be Milan Malpensa. If no one can pick me up there, i could probabily come by train, if there are still reduced prices available in one month.

the only serious problem with malpensa is that if you decide to sleep close to (rather than inside) the airport to save money compared to milan proper there is certainly fuck all to do in the area. it's in the absolute middle of nowhere.

other than that, it's good if we manage to have a collective plan in 1 month.

Boat from where? Macedonia doesn't go out to sea :)

Really? Last time I checked Macedonia looked like this:

map11.gif

if quite a few people decide to sleep near maplensa, there is always the possibility to have a last drink together.

errr shit, ryanair doesnt fly to maplensa, its Milan (Orio)... if i really want to fly to malpensa, it is 92 euro/pers. with a crappy early flight, or 97/pers with decent flight times.

the ryanair flight with train ticket only in germany could be affordable (with sleeping in the airport from friday till saturday if possible, or if we manage to find a really cheap and not too bad hotel, in this hotel).

i dont know if it would worth it if i can only stay a for the concert. We should do an other meeting in a few years, when i start to work :p .
Now lets hope my danmed lab isnt on friday.

errr shit, ryanair doesnt fly to maplensa, its Milan (Orio)...

yeah, that's BGY (international airport code), closer to Bergamo than Milan actually, but also closer to Milan compared to Malpensa.

i actually need to thank you all for getting my mental wheels of the organizational variety to turn, as that allowed me to make plans for another metal festival and this means that I am finally going to see Tarja live. THIS IS VERY EXTREMELY COOL AND AWESOME.

I am almost fainting with happiness and I managed to have 4 takers in three hours for my proposal. So if anyone wants to join the fun in Wieze before the forum meeting, come and hang out. :)

Yeah well, there had been a couple od bad millennia since then :) The present look is somewhat smaller :)
If we do end up meeting, i think it would be best to avoid this name issue altogether. I am trying to stay silent so as to not cause any strife, but the matter at hand does get me all worked up. It would be silly to ruin the mood of either of us by bringing up political stuff like that. Ankh-Morpork is a great alternative anyway (i wonder why no politician thought of that).

If we do end up meeting, i think it would be best to avoid this name issue altogether. I am trying to stay silent so as to not cause any strife, but the matter at hand does get me all worked up. It would be silly to ruin the mood of either of us by bringing up political stuff like that. Ankh-Morpork is a great alternative anyway (i wonder why no politician thought of that).

I agree completely :) I'm sure that you are a nice person and i wouldn't like to spend any time trying to prove anything to you or vice versa. We could just chill and enjoy the show. :)

I agree completely :) I'm sure that you are a nice person and i wouldn't like to spend any time trying to prove anything to you or vice versa. We could just chill and enjoy the show. :)
Yep. I'm sure you're a nice person too. And i hate it when politics divide people instead of uniting. :)
*buys you a beer* :kickass:

Ok, let's see if I can help the ones coming from outside Italy.

1) All Milan's Airoports (Malpensa, Orio, Linate) have a bus service linking the airport to the Central Station. Those bus aren't cheap (6 to 8 euros). Then from the Central Station you can take a bus (number 90) that directly takes you Campania-Ventidue Marzo bus stop (300 m to the venue). Bus Ticket's price: 1 €.

2) My place is near Corso Ventidue Marzo
dtdvdhd5.png

red: my place
blue: Corsica-Ventidue Marzo bus stop
green: concert venue

In september I will move to Luxembourg, but I already booked my flight (special Ryanair offer: 5€ per flight without any tax to pay).

In case of need I have room for one person at my place.

In september I will move to Luxembourg, but I already booked my flight (special Ryanair offer: 5€ per flight without any tax to pay).

In case of need I have room for one person at my place.

what 5 euro for a flight? why dont they do that in Germany :p
if i come, i wont actually come alone, but otherwise i'd have appreciated if i could stay at your place because an hotel is too expensive

what 5 euro for a flight? why dont they do that in Germany :p
if i come, i wont actually come alone, but otherwise i'd have appreciated if i could stay at your place because an hotel is too expensive

actually... the flight is from frankfurt (Hann).... so I quite believe they do that in Germany :p

ah, but i dont live near frankfurt :p let me correct that: why dont ryanair do that in teh Düsseldorf (weeze) airport? or why dont other compagnies do that in cologne? :p

When it says "Frankfurt Hahn" and it's a Ryanair flight.. chances are living anywhere near Frankfurt will be a disadvantage when it comes to getting to the airport.
A few years ago I looked at that airport during holiday preparations.. it's in the middle of german nowhere. Not even sure if you can go there by train, might have to take a bus shuttle from.. hell knows where

yeah, FF Hahn is basically luxembourg. not a convenient place at all if you live anywhere else, which is basically anywhere. :lol: