FRANK! FRANK! FRANK! FRANK! FRANK! (Heathen Crusade II social/quotes/picture thread)

And who was the chick in the enslaved shirt? I'm blank on this one.

That's her:

651535021_l.jpg

RIA pushed me into some larger chick, or it was a fat chickish looking guy, during the rudra pit... either way, I was quite saddened.

Ali, the lost 5th member

My god Aurel, you're really hung up on the whole skin color thing aren't you? You think about this more than me. :lol:

I was the Rudra stunt double. I also had a VIP badge hanging around my neck so of course people kept asking which band I was with. Half the time they thought I was in Rudra, and then after I'd speak, they assumed I was in Bal Sagoth. :loco:

I have to say, I'm really really surprised at just how fucking awesome Rudra were. This 4 man band out of Singapore, who at most played 10 gigs in the last 2 years, were just real stand up kinda guys. :kickass:

@Nick - those pics look great!

Ah, good times. :tickled:

I also fell over at some point, and I'm pretty sure Climb Thar Hill picked me up and threw me back in!!

that was a great pit. just a bunch of people having fun, no assholes throwing punches or kicking or any bullshit like that. It was just people throwing their fists into the air enjoying the badassness that is Rudra! :kickass: :headbang:

My god Aurel, you're really hung up on the whole skin color thing aren't you? You think about this more than me. :lol:

I was the Rudra stunt double. I also had a VIP badge hanging around my neck so of course people kept asking which band I was with. Half the time they thought I was in Rudra, and then after I'd speak, they assumed I was in Bal Sagoth. :loco:

hahaha ... you know I make fun of all races ... but I love you man :heh:

so were there any actual heathen groupies in the hotel rooms with the bands? ... need some chick stories.