FRANK! FRANK! FRANK! FRANK! FRANK! (Heathen Crusade II social/quotes/picture thread)

I gotta say you guys totally ruled during the show, too bad I didnt get to hang out with you more. The constant beer chugging and "Frank Frank Frank!"

You mofos were so loud that during one of the bands' set your "Frank Frank Frank!" was louder than the fucking music for a split second.

Amazing weekend for me personally, If I had a choice to do it all over again I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Long live Royal Carnage! :headbang:

And by the way, let me reiterate the part about Jerry making himself throwup during Manegarm:

Yes, he was leaning up against the wall of the venue with eyes half shut, I walked over to see how he was doing, just as he started shoving two fingers down his throat.

This was all while Manegarm were on stage.

Some guy later went and stood in the puke patch. We told him to watch out but he didn't care. :erk:

The following day, the splat of puke was still there on the floor, chunky and red. This is what happens when you mix sloppy joes with bloody vikings*.

* vodka + cranberry juice :tickled:

I may have to stop down to the club this weekend to see if Jerry's puke patch is still there. If it is, it should left alone as a Heathen Crusade II landmark.

If I go, I will also have a Bell's Winter White Ale. Actually, I'll probably have a few.

Brian

I gotta say you guys totally ruled during the show, too bad I didnt get to hang out with you more. The constant beer chugging and "Frank Frank Frank!"

You mofos were so loud that during one of the bands' set your "Frank Frank Frank!" was louder than the fucking music for a split second.

Excellent. :tickled: I think we've totally made HC our mecca now. I hope that if there's another HC, we can get another RC contingent going. Half the fun is definitely hanging out with these motherfuckers.

Amazing weekend for me personally, If I had a choice to do it all over again I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Oh yeah, if they announced HC3 now, I'd reserve my flight already. I don't even need to know what the line up is. :tickled:

The HC bands are meant to be seen/heard live. The bands I was previously indifferent to were surprisingly good, and the stuff I already liked just surpassed all expectations.

Long live Royal Carnage! :headbang:

I'll take your :headbang: and raise you two :kickass: :kickass:

That Winter Ale was one of the better beers I've tried recently.

I think soon enough HC will eventually become known as Royal Carnage Crusade :headbang:

Brian, glad to see you on the boards!

Sfarog (sorry, your actual name escapes me at the moment), your performance was one of my faves of the entire fest. Hopefully you guys can make it out to Los Angeles soon :kickass:

HC+RC = <3