Fuck you thread

Sir Phobos said:
I have never heard of Benny the Jets, I can ask him though, It may be another year or two before I see him again, He lives way up in the panhandle

That's cool. Benny "The Jet" Urquidez is/was a multiple time World Champion kickboxer. He is probably one of the deadliest humans on the planet in terms of martial arts knowledge and application. He is also a sensei, and Dave Mustaine was a student of his for years. I'm sure your Uncle being a high level kickboxer himself, knows who Benny is!

he would know who is if thats the case .its the first I have heard of him
or maybe my uncle retired before benny was master, I couldnt tell you

my uncle is in his 50's and the last title he won he retired, for the same reason chuck did, even though its a sport ( as some people think) The fighting is very real, and yes your moves can kill a person

Chuck and Bill Wallace are best friends ( i think some one told me Bill died earlier this year ) He was responcibl for teaching self defence to some police dept)
Intresting enough, You Know chuck really is a Texas Ranger ( i wanna live a life of danger..... :) I would not want him kicking down my door, thats for sure

yeah what the fuck is with that huh? :headbang:

I went there to see what it was nothing was there.certainloy couldnt post anything (head titled to the side, blankly staring,slobber bubble poping me back into existence of the here and now) o_O

what the fucK???

Sir Phobos said:
he would know who is if thats the case .its the first I have heard of him
or maybe my uncle retired before benny was master, I couldnt tell you

my uncle is in his 50's and the last title he won he retired, for the same reason chuck did, even though its a sport ( as some people think) The fighting is very real, and yes your moves can kill a person

Chuck and Bill Wallace are best friends ( i think some one told me Bill died earlier this year ) He was responcibl for teaching self defence to some police dept)
Intresting enough, You Know chuck really is a Texas Ranger ( i wanna live a life of danger..... :) I would not want him kicking down my door, thats for sure

Definitley! I'm a fan of martial arts in general, and kickboxing especially, and just from my knowledge as a fan, I'm sure it's very easy to hurt someone BAD, even if you know what you're doing! If I saw my door all of a sudden break down and Chuck Norris was on the other side, in Texas Rangers garb, two words would come out of my mouth: "You win!" :lol: