FUCK OFF Sharon Osbourne

I have always seen Sharon as a smug businesswoman/capitalist scumfuck depending on my mood, she´s not stupid, she knows what people want and she´s the one that runs Ozzfest. It´s hard to change things because Ozzfest is the big metal-tour in the States and there is always a couple bands you would like to catch. That said I still find her behaviour childlish. Bruce said things that she did not like but all she did was bitch about how Bruce had said things for 20 shows and never took it up with them... well, if this had gone on for that many shows, WHY THE FUCK DIDN`T SHE BRING UP THE SUBJECT? She could have talked to Bruce about it and given him an ultimatum. "Don´t say things that piss me of (even if a lot of it is true in the ears of the hamster) or leave Ozzfest".

I know Arg ... Julio Dickinson shouldn't have waved that Spanish Flag during the Matador song (also known as the Trooper in other countries).

aliasp said:
I know Arg ... Julio Dickinson shouldn't have waved that Spanish Flag during the Matador song (also known as the Trooper in other countries).
:headbang: Julio, Julio :headbang:

Viva Julio

***the Matador song intro kicks in***

I think its funny that Sharon got "upset" because Bruce waved the Union Jack(HER countrys flag) during a song that is about English redcoats