FUCK OFF Sharon Osbourne

Thorngren said:
i hope everyone in the Osbourne camp chokes to death, preferably on my cock... and i hope that worthless cunt Sharon gets raped and dies a horrible death from super aids mixed with her ass cancer!!!

You hope Ozzy, Sharon and Jack suck your cock? You're weird dude...

Well, Dickinson certainly was poking fun at Ozzy during the Ozzfest shows, but Bruce Dickinson has a higher standing than Sharon Osbourne in the metal community. She tried to fuck with Maiden, but Bruce had the last laugh after all. Maybe she has some influence in pop music and MTV that would try to put some negative publicity on Maiden, because that's the only possible thing I could see happening from this situation in her favor.

For anyone who's a member of Dime-A-Dozen, they actually have what seems to be the whole show available for download. I haven't grabbed it - actually don't think I want to, 'cause I don't think I'd be able to control my anger at $haron.

dew said:
Well, Dickinson certainly was poking fun at Ozzy during the Ozzfest shows, but Bruce Dickinson has a higher standing than Sharon Osbourne in the metal community. She tried to fuck with Maiden, but Bruce had the last laugh after all. Maybe she has some influence in pop music and MTV that would try to put some negative publicity on Maiden, because that's the only possible thing I could see happening from this situation in her favor.

:D

Yes, good luck with the Sharon/MTV Maiden boycott, mrs Osbourne!

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
"It also offended me every night how he took out the English flag in America. There are American boys going to war alongside the English boys every day. How dare he forget the American troops on their home turf. He has had no respect for the American audience he has been playing for..." - This one is priceless! The Whore is trying to set american audience against a foreign musical act by injecting lies, twisting the truth, and using our patriotic feelings. We all know that Bruce is always waiving the Union Jack during "The Trooper", that goes together with the song. Sharon, enlist your brats, - that will really show your support to the cause. And, yeah... That's the BRITISH flag, you idiot.

I also read this. What the fuck is she on. Anybody with a little knowledge about metal would know that Bruce waves the Union Jack flag during 'The Trooper', its part of the song.

Many bands use the Stars and Stripes, even Lars has the Danish Flag on his drums.

sharonhi.jpg

Abanazar McBurger said:
Who has the power? Ozzy or Sharon?

Ozzy is Sharons bitch.

I´d like to hear his OWN comments to all this. I mean come on, he cancels a quarter of his solo/Sabbath-gigs every year because of throat problems/broken ankles/getting quadbikes on-fucking-top of him. That´s a pretty high percentage if you ask me. Of course people are gonna make fun of stuff like that. The man is more known for not being able to use the control for his DVD-player than singing "War Pigs".

And if Sharon hvae problems with people laughing at The Osbournes... well, they are funny to watch just like monkeys in a cage and I´ve never heard that someone forced her under gun-point to do the reality show.

The only thing we could do to hurt them is in the pocket. STOP going to Ozzfest.Tell your friends whats going on & you all know how things get big in the Metal community is word of mouth.But we as fans,always are the ones who suffer & get hurt.Maybe with enough support there could be a thing called Maidenfest!!
IMO I truly think this is the end of Ozzfest.
:loco:

NOW WHAT THE FUDGE HAPPEN!!!!!! IF ITS TRUE THAT SHARON WAS BEHIND ALL THIS CRAP AND NONSENSE THING AGAINST MAIDED HAS SHE NOT LEARN ABOUT DIMEBAG INCIDENT I STILL FEEL THE PAIN THAT HE IS NO LONGER IN THIS PHYSICAL WORLD FOR FUDGE SAKE SHARON I THINK DIMEBAG WOULD REALLY BE PISSED AT U. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DIME, MAIDEN AND U SHARON IS THAT DIME AND MAIDEN LOVE WHAT THEY DO AND THAT IS MAKING MUSIC UNLIKE U WHO IS JUST IN IT FOR THE DOLLAR SIGN.
FUDGE WISE UP, BE SMART DO BE A RETARD. THERE WAS ONE EPISODE THAT I SAW OF THE OSBOURNES ABOUT SHARON GOING TO AFRICA AND OZZY THREATNING HER THAT SHE GOES THATS IT HE WOULD BE THROUGH WITH HER. HE SHOULD HAD LET JUST HER GO TO AFRICA.

IT IS ALL ABOUT MUSIC
THERE IS NO SIDES
MUSIC IS NOT BASED ON TEAMS LIKE FOOTBALL,BASEBALL AND ETC...
IT IS ALL ABOUT BEING A FAN OF MUSIC
JUST LIKE DIME
JUST LIKE MAIDEN

PISSED OFF