FUCK OFF Sharon Osbourne

Oh and to the BLS boys who helped egg and run on stage against the MIGHTY MAIDEN. You knobs!

Zak you may be a great guitarist but you aint within spitting distance of Adrian and Davo from Maiden mate!

UP THE MIGHTY IRONS

aliasp said:
Oh and to the BLS boys who helped egg and run on stage against the MIGHTY MAIDEN. You knobs!

Zak you may be a great guitarist but you aint within spitting distance of Adrian and Davo from Maiden mate!

UP THE MIGHTY IRONS
not even in ten years 24 hours a day!!!!
Fuck that red neck!
C´mon..
Who will ever remenber wylde´s work...
The smiling Murray rules metal and H,well..he´s fucking H
Adrian rules!!!
Up the Irons!

ThraxDude said:
She's probably not good at that. I bet she just lies there like a dead cow.

Ozzy almost killed Sharon a long time ago when he was high. Too bad he didn't finish the job! *Napolean Dynamite voice* IDIOT!

thank god for your sake that I just finished my tofu, rice, and stirfryed noodles about 5 minutes before reading this or I would have spit it all out laughing.

this is the type of thread that brings all people together even the joey vs john , john vs joey camps. :loco::Spin:o_O

Thats the best pic EVER

jdelpi said:
sharon.jpg

Hmmm ... seems BLS are claiming they had nothing to do with it but certain members of their crew did.

Ho hum.

Maiden still rule.... I think their popularity just went up another notch (as if it needed to go any higher :).

DeathsHead said:
Sharon should go back to what she is good at..

Screwing Ozzys guitar players

Ho ho ho man!!!! That was a good one!

Man, I can't believe the beating Sharon and Ozzy is taking in this thread. I haven't seen so may people agree on a topic in my life. Up the IRONS!

Oh yeah, I don't know if anyone has noticed or not, but the KIDS are really discovering Maiden in a big way these days. My 18 year-old cousin's band is called ACES HIGH and they riff like madmen. It's nice to see a resurgence in kick ass music (and I'm not even 30 yet..knock, knock)

Maiden's official boards and Megadeths and so many other boards (Blabbermouth, etc) are going ballistic. The overwhelming majority are behind England's finest on this one. UP THE IRONS!

To be fair... does Ozzy deserve any of the blame (besides spawning that no-talent hack Kelly)? It seems like this was orchestrated by $haron and the demon spawns, not by Ozzy himself. If I'm wrong on this, someone please point it out, but I haven't read anything yet that shows Ozzy with - forgive me - egg on his face.

Ugh... I can't believe I just typed something that lame...

dailyvault said:
To be fair... does Ozzy deserve any of the blame (besides spawning that no-talent hack Kelly)? It seems like this was orchestrated by $haron and the demon spawns, not by Ozzy himself. If I'm wrong on this, someone please point it out, but I haven't read anything yet that shows Ozzy with - forgive me - egg on his face.

Ugh... I can't believe I just typed something that lame...
I wish Ozzy were beating that piece of shit wife of his with his cane at this very moment, but it's hard to believe... At least, some little statement in the press would help him to save some face.

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
I wish Ozzy were beating that piece of shit wife of his with his cane at this very moment, but it's hard to believe... At least, some little statement in the press would help him to save some face.

Respect to Ozzy of old but the current Ozzy is a pale shadow of a man suffering for years and years of substance abuse. Sharon wears the pants...

Hope Eddie gets her soon :)

I just read this on ozzfest.com:

August 21, 2005
LAST SHOW FOR MAIDEN

Iron Maiden were chosen for the Ozzfest tour because the Ozzfest committee felt they were a good band, plus the fact that they had not done shows in the U.S. for some time. From day one, Bruce Dickinson started berating Ozzy and belittling the Ozzfest audience. He stated he"didn’t need a reality show to give him credibility"; "we're not just some f*cking reunion band"; and continuously complained about the sound system, saying that when he comes back to America he’ll have a better one. I understand he hasn’t toured in the U.S.in these size venues in a while and no longer understands the political structure of things. Out of 200-plus bands over the last 10 years, he has been the only person who hasn’t had the Ozzfest spirit. He thought he was at a battle of the bands, always making other comments about the other artists.

Might I say, the rest of the band are gentlemen and have a great professional attitude. The crew are absolutely great. But how sad it was, after 10 years, that this little man tried to ruin it for everyone. The bands of Ozzfest don’t even look at Ozzfest as touring, but as its heavy metal summer camp. Bruce is in fact a jealous prick and very envious. None of his tirades were directed at Sabbath, only Ozzy. Steve Harris [Iron Maiden's bassist] personally came to Ozzy in San Bernardino and apologized for Bruce’s behavior this summer, stating that he and the rest of the band were "embarrassed" by their own singer.
It also offended me every night how he took out the English flag in America. There are American boys going to war alongside the English boys every day. How dare he forget the American troops on their home turf. He has had no respect for the American audience he has been playing for, stating in an interview, "When you do the 'hits' tour here [in the U.S.], the audience is smug, and there's a sense of self-satisfaction, like, 'We got what we wanted…I'm looking at an audience that is self-satisfied and happy and fat, and getting what it wants and isn't prepared to get off its ass.."

Before there was Samson there was SABBATH!

Ozzfest 2005 continues on with our summer of fun with the addition of Velvet Revolver. This is where the fun begins…..

Ahem Sharon ... before there was Ozzfest and you there was Maiden and Sabbath.

She acts as if she has contributed to the birth of Metal or something. A nobody who is only famous for her hubby and delinquent kids.

Spidey138 said:
Hell yeah. Somebody needs to choke that bitch.

I think the thing is this. Fine Bruce might've p1ssed her off but to then go and organise people to throw eggs, spit, harrass, cut the PA off for Maiden is just so childish.

Look Maiden can look after themselves - if anything this only makes them and their support base stronger.

I feel for the fans though - those that probably paid a crapload of money to go see this and have to put up with prima donna and ego's ruining their experience.

Tell ya what - betcha Sharon is now kicking herself for this as its horribly backfired on her, the whole osbourne name and Ozzfest.

I really like Velvet Revolver but no way in hell could they fill Maiden's shoes. They should just drop out of that leg of the tour.

I wonder how Anthrax would react to that kind of shit (egg pelting, etc etc.) ?????

Attn Anthrax Mgmt: Book Anthrax with a reunited John Bush line up on next year's inaugrural MaidenFest.

Spidey138 said:
I just read this on ozzfest.com:

"Iron Maiden were chosen for the Ozzfest tour because the Ozzfest committee felt they were a good band..." - I boldly and generously fuck Ozzfest committee up their royal asses for such a nice gesture.

"Out of 200-plus bands over the last 10 years, he (Bruce -mine)has been the only person who hasn’t had the Ozzfest spirit." - Could it be because he has a brain perfectly connected to his mouth, and at the same time doesn't give a flying fuck about your millions and Hollywood connections?

"Might I say, the rest of the band are gentlemen and have a great professional attitude. The crew are absolutely great." - A little of ass-kissing... You can take a whore out of a dumpster, but you can never... etc.

"Bruce is in fact a jealous prick and very envious. None of his tirades were directed at Sabbath, only Ozzy." - I beg to enlighten me, what the fuck Bruce is so envious of? Ozzy's history of STDs?

"It also offended me every night how he took out the English flag in America. There are American boys going to war alongside the English boys every day. How dare he forget the American troops on their home turf. He has had no respect for the American audience he has been playing for..." - This one is priceless! The Whore is trying to set american audience against a foreign musical act by injecting lies, twisting the truth, and using our patriotic feelings. We all know that Bruce is always waiving the Union Jack during "The Trooper", that goes together with the song. Sharon, enlist your brats, - that will really show your support to the cause. And, yeah... That's the BRITISH flag, you idiot.

"Before there was Samson there was SABBATH!" - Moron, your husband was KICKED out of Sabbath, see the difference?

"This is where the fun begins….. " - Fun? I kinda doubt it...

I remember watching an old episode of The Osbournes and Sharon, Kelly and Jack are bitching and telling Ozzy he needs to go on tour. Ozzy doesn´t seem too happy about the gigs but Sharon persists. Guess she wanted to go on a shopping spree with Kelly and Jack to pay the rehab bill. Talk about milking the money cow, I felt sorry for Ozzy as I watched it.

And now she´s clearly out of the closet as the bitter, moneygrabbing, ego-driven scum she is.

This is what we needed to get away from the Joey-John-Julio nagging. UP THE IRONS!