FUCK OFF Sharon Osbourne

DiscipleOfThePit said:
I've missed something, what'd he say?

You ignorant fucking morons. Bruce Dickinson is NOT ANTI AMERICAN. God you people are such fucking piles of shit. He talks shit on Corporate America which IS A BUNCH OF SHIT AND DESERVES TO BE TALKED DOWN ON. He doesn't like a lot of things about American politics, well guess what I am American and either do I! Dickinson fucking lives part time in Los Angeles for crying out loud. True Iron Maiden fans realize exactly what Maiden is about. These dumb ignorant kids buy into this "Bruce is anti-american" bullshit it makes me sick

The OZZFEST camp, $haron spefically wants you to believe Bruce is Anti-American, she is doing everything she can to try and make the world believe that America hates Iron Maiden, this is her little slime ball way of trying to fuck with Iron Maiden.

ironmaidenfan09 said:
You ignorant fucking morons. Bruce Dickinson is NOT ANTI AMERICAN. God you people are such fucking piles of shit. He talks shit on Corporate America which IS A BUNCH OF SHIT AND DESERVES TO BE TALKED DOWN ON. He doesn't like a lot of things about American politics, well guess what I am American and either do I! Dickinson fucking lives part time in Los Angeles for crying out loud. True Iron Maiden fans realize exactly what Maiden is about. These dumb ignorant kids buy into this "Bruce is anti-american" bullshit it makes me sick

The OZZFEST camp, $haron spefically wants you to believe Bruce is Anti-American, she is doing everything she can to try and make the world believe that America hates Iron Maiden, this is her little slime ball way of trying to fuck with Iron Maiden.

Ah right, cheers for clearing that up for me.

I do remember there being a bit of an internet bitch-fest when Nicko said that Maiden don't like playing America much even although they have houses there and the like.

LuvataciousSkull said:
Bruce on being pelted with Eggs during "The Trooper":
http://www.morisecomics.com/quick/bruce1.mp3

Bruce starting Encore, commenting on PA System an Egg thrower:
http://www.morisecomics.com/quick/bruce2.mp3

Sharon Osbourne calling Bruce Dickinson a prick:
http://www.morisecomics.com/quick/sharon.mp3

:)
Thank you for posting that. I'm glad I got to hear it. What a total fucking Bitch she is. Ozzfest didn't come to Tampa this year and even if it did Florida is the last stop and Maiden is out anyway. I feel sorry for the fans on the rest of the tour that get Velvet Revolver as a headliner. I mean their OK but no MAiden or Sabbath. Seems like a waste of $75.00

lol Bruce Dickinson is a prick because he said what ever person who goes to Ozzfest says, except he said it on stage ? Sharon Osborne is a bitch. Sorry honey your 15 minutes are over.

yes yes ... me too please!

Lets look at this way - in 50 years time ppl will remember Sharon as that silly wife of that pathetic excuse of a man who once fronted a great metal band.

Maiden on the other will be remembered as quite rightly, the BE ALL END ALL GREATEST Metal band EVER ... period. No one and I mean no other band in history comes close to them in the Metal circles. Bruce is simply the best frontman ever.

nafnikufesin said:
God, I hope NOBODY remembers who any members of the Osbourne family, especially Sharon, are 50 years from now, myself included.

Sharon who? :wave:

Thanks for the Mp3zzzzzzzzzzzz... Love Bruce's comeback... and Sharon stop living off the long ago success of your hubby ok. Leave metal to the experts you silly ol twat!

Sharon just can't deal with a band of Maiden's caliber; the fans there probably out-number and are more rabid than the Ozzy/Sabbath fans. I happen to agree with much of Bruce's previous comments about touring in the U.S. Calling him "anti-American" is a cheap shot and taking it way too personally.