Funny misheard lyrics...

Yeah. Best made tacos of the earth and diabolical peas roaming the forest. The man has a pea obsession I tell you.

To Rid the Disease 2:32-2:37

what is he saying...?

failed... nowanderleaheeeze...?

It always bothered me.

it just sounds like some swedish conjuration of a word..

thoughts?

LISTEN TO IT BEFORE YOU LOOK UP THE LYRICS.

spoiler

Feint, moment release..

If you had actually bought the album, you'd see he says "faint movement release".

In Harleqin Forest I didn't get what Mike was singing at the "As they die alone, with noone by their side, are they forgiven" place.

I thought As they die alone sounded more like "Mr. Dialogue" or "Mr. Dial 0" or something.

Great thread!

I am absolutely great at mishearding lyrics when I haven't checked the booklet. That's why I decided to write improvised "Ghost of Perdition" lyrics while listening to the song. Here we go:

"Ghostaar murdered fingering deeerr!
Ghost of harvest spin!
I saw from the pillow
corrodable hellmm!
Crisping faces proper heeelll!
Ghost Of Perdition
STUCK IN A CHEESE!"

I could go on through the song, but it'd be too tiresome.

In Harleqin Forest I didn't get what Mike was singing at the "As they die alone, with noone by their side, are they forgiven" place.

I thought As they die alone sounded more like "Mr. Dialogue" or "Mr. Dial 0" or something.

I hear the same thing in Isolation Years. "And as i read i'll die alone" sounds like "And as i read the dialouge"
In the same song,"There's a certain detail seen here" sounds like "There´s a certainly tells in here"

In The Drapery Falls, I always hear Mikael sing "Dralvisions in haunting sheep" where it's supposed to be "Drowned visions in haunted sleep."
I know "dralvisions" isn't a word but it sure as hell could be. :)

In under the weeping moon, mike sings "I've searched the eye" but it sure as hell sounds like "Oh your sexy eyes", i'll apologize in advance cause you'll always hear 'oh your sexy eyes now' ha ha!

Speaking of misheard lyrics,elvenbath anyone? Welcome to our spa,would you like an elvenbath? Yeah i can see it now,the bath under my bare feet...the elvenbath!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Beneath The Mire" - Ghost Reveries

5:52

In this shadow I am choking a virgin...
BASTARD!

Dirge For November

"Searching home still" - "Searching homestead"
"Turning past me" - "Turning padness,Lee"
"The omen showed" - "The Old Man-Show"