Future CD Purchases?

korruption

Amateur Dentist
May 13, 2002
Canada
Yup I think the title asks enough. :D

So I don't know of a lot just yet, but here we go...

• Human Temple - Murder of Crows
    Man is this group overlooked. Insomnia was a great album but I found sometimes it sounded err... flat perhaps? Based on the 2 songs I whored off on Youtube, they really stepped it up though and I can't wait for this one!
  • The New Masterplan
    I'm glad to see Jorn is back, and that's all I know about the new album but hey... Jorn is back, though! o_O I loved Aeronautics... with the exception of their semi-"cover" of Iron Savior's "After This War". Thanks a lot, Jan... :bah:
  • Fear Factory - Mechanize (Yeah, real surprise there. *points to the left*)
    Jeeh! Fear Fucking Factory! :yell: One of my all-time favourite bands and one of my "gateway" bands into the metal genre and that will not be soon forgotten. But I really have to wonder if they're seriously delaying this album until 2011... If so - what the fuck?
  • Devin Townsend Project - Deconstruction
    Ok I have to be honest here, "Addicted" was disappointing. I just never got into it. I won't say I dislike the album, but to be fair, my expectations might have been too high... I've listened to it alongside "Infinity" and "Physicist" and I still like those albums better. Needless to say it doesn't stand a chance against "Ocean Machine". Regardless, I know none of Devin's albums sound alike and that they each have something unique in their own way (including the SYL albums). So I got rather interested when I read somewhere that he intends to--somehow--make "Deconstruction" heavier then SYL. Could it be? Well hell, anything's possible with the Dev!
And that, folks is my (current) list of intended pick-ups. :wave:

Seriously... 2011? FF you'd better be shitting me...
Nevermind, I fucked up. It's Feb. 9. I must've been thinking about Spider-Man 4.

Just checked out HT. 'just one night' by Human Temple...the intro erily sounds like a Bon Jovi song.:err:
Masterplan- back with Jorn does intriuge me.

I guess some of my releases would consist of pending or in-progress soon to be released (hopefully)?
-Tad Morose
-Thunderbolt
-Pagan's Mind Live Equation cd / dvd...and thier new '10 cd release?
-Rob Rocks latest live cd / dvd.
-SOI!
Thats all I could think of now..sure I missed a few.