Game: ultimate non-metal band

^true enough. Still, it was very annoying to see LaCocque coming in just to create chaos.

Sure we take this crappy little things far more seriously than it would be licit. It's normal though. I've seen big interstellar fights created by lack of jam in the refrigerator, not having a dime to give a bum, and bad movies.

We crazy.

Hitori said:
oh boooooo hoooooo :cry:
they're not taking it seriously enough how could they!!!! they're not coming to this forum every single day to vote, and now they think they can just come here and do it and it's going to be ok????? WELL ITS NOT! I DONT WANNA PLAY ANYMORE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Relax, man, we didn't fuck up your little game, PF went out, it just took a couple of days longer. This is supposed to be fun. Also, I voted enough.

Yeah, it wasnt really because of you, as QRV said, I just cant stand people who want to apply their definition of fun, no matter what the others think.

34 - Dead Can Dance (-2)
27 - Radiohead (+2)
26 - Nick Cave
72 - Tool

32 - Dead Can Dance
25 - Radiohead (+2)
30 - Nick Cave (-2)
72 - Tool

Coldplay should be on here :(

21 - Dead Can Dance (-2)
30 - Radiohead
35 - Nick Cave (+2)
73 - Tool

21 - Dead Can Dance
32 - Radiohead (+1)
32 - Nick Cave (-2)
74 - Tool (+1)

do you think it is possible to have 1 band with an odd number, while we have 3 bands with even numbers ? you know, according to the rules points are changed by 2.

I know it's nothing, but I'm just curious about it.