Game: ultimate non-metal band

This has become a mess. When Undo did the decimal bullshit, we all agreed that it wouldn't be allowed. Besides, you can't sum up points you didn't on days before. If your vote got canceled, you had the chance to correct your vote on that very same day. If you didn't, then you can't go back.

And Riding Hood, you can not give more than 2 points to a band. The + and - points must be balanced. Like marduk said, if you don't know how to play the game, then don't.

These are the right scores:

39 - Dead Can Dance
25 - Radiohead
24 - Nick Cave
01 - Pink Floyd
66 - Tool

38 - Dead Can Dance -1
25 - Radiohead
26 - Nick Cave +2
00 - Pink Floyd -1
66 - Tool

There's been a million corrections on PF's score. If they had more than one when i voted, i'd vote -2 on them, but whatever, they'll be killed soon anyway.

are you people crazy??? we're talking about pink floyd here. i shall fight to the last

36 - Dead Can Dance (-2)
25 - Radiohead
26 - Nick Cave
04 - Pink Floyd (+2)
68 - Tool

I'm with you Hitori!!!!

34 - Dead Can Dance (-2)
25 - Radiohead
26 - Nick Cave
06 - Pink Floyd (+2)
68 - Tool

I always vote for PF Marduk... but the other people (Specially an Evil Siren) wants to kill them :(

Even though I like everything they did up to The Wall, my fave disc is The Piper at the Gates of Dawn. And I actually prefer the Sid Barrett solo discs than any post-Ummagumma things they did. Say, their butts became way too big on the 1970s. And I doubt Barrett would have liked songs like "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" anyway.

And I guess my general antipathy for Waters and Guilmour just makes me forget how revolutionary this band was. But I never really liked it too much anyway.

QRV said:
Even though I like everything they did up to The Wall, my fave disc is The Piper at the Gates of Dawn. And I actually prefer the Sid Barrett solo discs than any post-Ummagumma things they did. Say, their butts became way too big on the 1970s. And I doubt Barrett would have liked songs like "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" anyway.

And I guess my general antipathy for Waters and Guilmour just makes me forget how revolutionary this band was. But I never really liked it too much anyway.

Oh, come on, that doesnt really matter, do you think any of those who fucked up this thread care about these things? Its typical that this thread was fucked up by those who voted very seldom, or for the first time (LaRocque, RidinHood, Rincewind, Hitori, etc.) - they didnt give a shit about the voting, but suddenly they found out that PF were out. Oh man, what a sacrilege, how could that happen? So, whats the easiest thing to do - fuck the whole thing up, no matter how often the others voted or what the rules are. Ok, Im done, goodbye.