04 - Pink Floyd (-2)
70 - Tool

I love the world, I love the world, I love the world, I love the world

38 - Dead Can Dance
23 - Radiohead (+2)
24 - Nick Cave
02 - Pink Floyd (-2)
72 - Tool

P.Floydsters will calculate and find out what marduk, QRV, delirious, zack and me generally voted for and vote against them. then the 3rd warld war comes out. or maybe I'm too imaginative, or too bad when joking.

^No, not at all. I'll bet you they find some technicality that shows Pink Floyd actually has infinite points.

marduk1507 said:
Oh, come on, that doesnt really matter, do you think any of those who fucked up this thread care about these things? Its typical that this thread was fucked up by those who voted very seldom, or for the first time (LaRocque, RidinHood, Rincewind, Hitori, etc.) - they didnt give a shit about the voting, but suddenly they found out that PF were out. Oh man, what a sacrilege, how could that happen? So, whats the easiest thing to do - fuck the whole thing up, no matter how often the others voted or what the rules are. Ok, Im done, goodbye.

oh boooooo hoooooo :cry:
they're not taking it seriously enough how could they!!!! they're not coming to this forum every single day to vote, and now they think they can just come here and do it and it's going to be ok????? WELL ITS NOT! I DONT WANNA PLAY ANYMORE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Relax, man, we didn't fuck up your little game, PF went out, it just took a couple of days longer. This is supposed to be fun. Also, I voted enough.