22 - Nick Cave (+2)
09 - Pink Floyd (-2)
64 - Tool

41 - Dead Can Dance
27 - Radiohead
20 - Nick Cave (-2)
09 - Pink Floyd
64 - Tool (+2)

And I want to notice that in "post 557", we have two (-) points missed.

That could take ages and besides, LaRocque doesnt give a shit about rules or this thread anyway. So, there it is.

41 - Dead Can Dance
27 - Radiohead
20 - Nick Cave
07 - Pink Floyd -2
64 - Tool

41 - Dead Can Dance
29 - Radiohead +2
20 - Nick Cave
05 - Pink Floyd -2
64 - Tool

LaRocque, once again: you must substract two points for every other two you add. If you don't, your vote gets canceled. So I'm canceling it.

39 - Dead Can Dance
27 - Radiohead
22 - Nick Cave (+2)
07 - Pink Floyd (-2)
64 - Tool

Hey, are you on LSD or what? Its +2 or -2 within one day only (not -3, +1, or -1, +3), children, its not so hard to understand. And LaRocque, just piss off, ok - to be able to play a game, you must understand the rules, if you dont or you refuse, you cant play the game, you can only spoil it. Every game has a certain set of rules, that make the whole thing a game - its like a joke really - you either get it or you dont. Now, you obviously dont, so get lost.

I am taking QRVs stand and subtracting those points LaCocque added.

39 - Dead Can Dance
27 - Radiohead
22 - Nick Cave
03 - Pink Floyd
64 - Tool

And now my votes:

39 - Dead Can Dance
27 - Radiohead
22 - Nick Cave
01 - Pink Floyd -2
66 - Tool +2

Ill correct all the bullshit voting done in here from now on, so you two will either play the game or go somewhere else to massage your egos.

La Rocque said:
@ mudrump 0.00 I posted on two different days
and I'm returning them

Yeah, bimbo, but thats only a part of the game, the other part says add 2 points to one band and take away 2 points from another. There was only one trying to go smart with decimals, but hes 18, so I kinda understand that. Yet, he quit when he was told not to do it. It seems you need to be told several times, despite the fact you are far from 18. Ive got nothing against you otherwise, but piss off.