Generally.....

I agree totally Chris. I browse this forum every day, and whilst I do have to say it is one of the most freindly and tolerant I've visited, I don't post very often. As you can see I joined at the same time as Chris, and well he has 9 times more posts than me.

Everyone on this board seems pretty intelligent so it could/should create some good topics, but I think the fact it needs to relate to Opeth can stifle some people's creative flow. I am shite at thinking of topics, and if I do I don't think people would be interested, or have the confidence to post em.

So this post was pretty worthless but if an interesting thread is started I will contribute.

affinityband said:
Hi phil . whats the next stage in our relationship hahaha

I always find it funny when people use internet names. Like when we met at the Oxford gig I felt such a prick going 'hey, are you affintyband?' etc.

I do like Ken's idea of reccomending shit, maybe you should set up a poll to see what the next thread will be Chris? I know you love that kind of thing...

No!!!! Its ruined!!!! hehe, never thought of him as a phil.
Who is going to be the best man then? :p

haha, hate to double post, but what about a name thread? Or like, my name is blah blah and I live in blah blah. How many good places are there to listen to music there, is there a chance Opeth will play there? That sort of stuff. I'm not going to make one though!

Yeah it is cool to build up an idea of who the fellow posters are. I had a mate on another board who made up some sort of questionnaire which everyone filled in, and it was cool to get to know people a little better. However, it did take up a lot of time and space and it isn't related to Opeth.

So much for quality over quantity...

NickFBM said:
Yeah it is cool to build up an idea of who the fellow posters are. I had a mate on another board who made up some sort of questionnaire which everyone filled in, and it was cool to get to know people a little better. However, it did take up a lot of time and space and it isn't related to Opeth.

So much for quality over quantity...

Well, could be worth a try, and if it gets deleted oh well, at least we tried!

I wonder if this topic will survive. I think it should, there are enough decent ideas on here so far!

wth happened to the DEW thread?
dew.jpeg
:kickass:

Well, the thread about drinks seems to have been deleted...

I got my reply, btw.... :(

'Nah, there aint ne BJ's left lyk, all gone. Mite b sum nxt wk lyk. U mite get drpeppr@the Garag lyk, but we nvr hav it here.'

ARGH!!!
I hate Moffat, there's fuck all here, ever :mad: :cry:

And, although you might not think it, my friend Mark is alarmingly intelligent/articulate. Despite his interesting text message style...

And Vampyrouss, I love your new sig :lol:

Though I fear for the safety of this thread too, quickly say something Opeth related... wonder what they like to drink?