get yourself banned

Priest of Evil

Adores the Number 666
Dec 1, 2005
I was banned from the IMOC because

without a trace...

Australia is still here and still Metal even though Maiden have barely toured here in 23 yrs or the fact that
IMOC keeps deleting the opinions of Australian Maiden fans

So here lies the question:

Im curious, those of you who complain about the Australians who complain about Maiden not coming to their city - how may times has Maiden been near you? Its been 15 yrs since Maiden has even been in Australia. Don't forget, you can't even drive between our cities without losing a day of travel - a minimum of 8 hours to be precise. So go on, flame the Aussies for speaking up.

Most of us are travelling to see them but alot are complaining and with good reason. If the fans are kicking up that much of a stink with a band who have nothing more to prove or nothing more to earn then, they can stike a deal with any city/promoter to play in any arena. That is what people get mad about. A fans band - I dont think so- but a legendary band nonetheless and one of the biggest metal bands ever known to man... [edit: i added a half sentence there]:headbang:

im not seeing the point of this post ...

but yeah, its pretty pathetic maiden's lack of touring (not to mention Judas Priest and many other greats). but its partially resolved now ... ive got tickets to see them in Feb in Sydney .... cant wait.

Hey, what about the Philippines? foreign bands rarely come here for a concert... I only know a few who came here, i.e. Metallica, Death Angel, John Myung of Dream Theater... eh... no more I think.... Black Sabbath I think, but I know their concert has been cancelled here...

Megadeth is touring in Asia but they will not come here in the Philippines... so primarily, we only watch local bands here in gigs...

Yeah, I hate the system, the government, politics, traditional mentality, cancer in society, the crimes, terrorist, poverty, high umemployment rate...

But I also love here... the beaches, the local metal bands, friendly people, hot chicks, the beer... hehe... it's fun here also you know... great country minus the government and poverty, hehe...