Gigantour 2008; Megadeth, Children of Bodom, etc. confirmed

So Bodom is like the 2nd headliner? Behind In Flames? So they'll end up with 30 minutes if there lucky? Great well hear In your face,Are you dead yet,Sixpounder,Blooddrunk,and Tie My Rope,thats a fuckin hell of a setlist to look forward too.Its only worth it if they get 45 minutes plus,otherwise anything off of Follow The Reaper,Hatebreeder and especially Something Wild is thrown out.

Not the biggest fan of Medadeth, haven't heard a lot of In Flames, but Bodom? Job for a Cowboy? Hell yes.

^^^ Old In Flames Is what you wanna hear. As they used to be the best Melodic Death Metal band for like 2 years.Then they got insanly gay and Anders voice got really pathetic.

if cob is 2nd headliner then they get 1 and a half hour

Do you know how the whole concert is? Megadeth is obviously gonna get an hour and a half so either In Flames Or COB will get the hour slot.That would probably leave the other band with 45 minutes,which is the shortest amount of time bodom can use to give a good set. If they play a show under 45 minutes then they just end up playin the new shit. 45 minutes gives em enough time to do half and half.I this is true then we win either way. An hour and a half would give em enough time to play 2 to 3 songs off each album(including Blooddrunk).

We know for sure,if there playin anything off of Something Wild its gonna be Lake Bodom or Deadnight Warrior,and they dont get too much into Hatebreeder ,maybe Silent Night,and of course Downfall.They must play Hate Me and Bodom After Midnight.Same goes for Bodom Beach Terror and Sixpounder.AYDY leaves us with In Your Face and Are You Dead Yet. And we'll more than likely get Tie My Rope and Blooddrunk

So theres 6 to 7 songs left to figure out for there setlist.Factor in Everytime I Die and Angels Dont Kill,and theres only4 to 5 songs left. I really hope its not as predictable as this. Maybe they'll throw in Towards Dead End,and Warheart. If we get lucky,Kissing The Shadows and Mask Of Sanity.It'd be cool for them to throw a really fuckin odd one in ther,like Touch Like An Angel Of Death. And if we get super lucky IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR! Im rambling,but the setlist will be striking similar to this,gauranteed.

Maybe alot more of their new songs, because they have to promote the album, before the touring. The Gigantour is a really nice opportunity for them.

Anyone going to the Montreal show? :D

Well Dave said that they are going down to 5 bands from the usual 8 they had in the past so that bands get more time so I would assume that Bodom would atleast get an hour. And nothing is on the site because Dave hasn't officially announced it, I think he said an announcement would come in the new year. Megadeth and Bodom are great and from what i heard of High on Fire they sound very Motorhead influenced, so you can't go wrong with that. Overall should be a solid show although i wish they would have had 8 bands like in the past, never the less i'll still likely be there in Toronto.

I want In Flames to do Gyroscope and/or Dead Eternity.

Other than that, all the songs are fair game. Oh and I'm joining them for Dead End.

Yeah right.

I never thought this would happen, my two favourite bands touring with eachother...

Children of Bodom and High on Fire!

I'm sure Alexi and Matt Pike will have a good time together.
Too bad they probally won't both come to Europe though.

I know...and they highlighted Children Of Bodom in the FIRST post...fuckin faggots :lol:
Wolftribe said:
High on Fire is the ONLY band on that list worth seeing, and thats including Megadeth.

That guy needs to die...I would gladly go to see fuckin Megadeth and Children of bodom...he has no respects for the fuckin Trash kings?...fuckin faggot.

I know...and they highlighted Children Of Bodom in the FIRST post...fuckin faggots :lol:

That guy needs to die...I would gladly go to see fuckin Megadeth and Children of bodom...he has no respects for the fuckin Trash kings?...fuckin faggot.

didn't know Slayer was takin part of Gigantour,:lol:

about the whole of the posters on the Nevermore forum they should get a life and discover that there's world after Nevermore.