Gigantour 2008; Megadeth, Children of Bodom, etc. confirmed

didn't know Slayer was takin part of Gigantour,:lol:

about the whole of the posters on the Nevermore forum they should get a life and discover that there's world after Nevermore.

Both bands Megadeth and Slayer are fuckin ACE i think but Slayer has considerably more bad songs and Tom Araya aint really a good vocalist :lol: Nevertheless i enjoy it...both. Well Nevermoar is a faggoty forum anyway...i dont like that place :lol: Elitist fucks and hypocrites.

Both bands Megadeth and Slayer are fuckin ACE i think but Slayer has considerably more bad songs and Tom Araya aint really a good vocalist :lol: Nevertheless i enjoy it...both. Well Nevermoar is a faggoty forum anyway...i dont like that place :lol: Elitist fucks and hypocrites.

Slayer vocals... :erk::lol:

^^^ Old In Flames Is what you wanna hear. As they used to be the best Melodic Death Metal band for like 2 years.Then they got insanly gay and Anders voice got really pathetic.

Yea well Soundtrack To Your Escape has so many good songs. I think the new is better in many respects whereas the old is better in some areas as well. For example Jester Race is an album that's clearly.. well, a beginner band album. Then again Come Clarity I just can't listen to anymore..

I disagree about songs quality,IMO Slayer has loads of better tunes than Megadeth(people doesn't usualy know that,but there's Slayer after Angel Of Death and Raining Blood,:lol:,and for me Megadeth is reduced to Countdown To Extinction and not much,but opinions are opinions,:lol:),and about vocals,we like COB and our small frontman Alexi has not better vocals than Tom Araya,or at least in old Slayer CD's.some of the latest are not that great,but dude,he's 40 years old,Alexi is just 30,:lol:

I disagree about songs quality,IMO Slayer has loads of better tunes than Megadeth(people doesn't usualy know that,but there's Slayer after Angel Of Death and Raining Blood,:lol:,and for me Megadeth is reduced to Countdown To Extinction and not much,but opinions are opinions,:lol:),and about vocals,we like COB and our small frontman Alexi has not better vocals than Tom Araya,or at least in old Slayer CD's.some of the latest are not that great,but dude,he's 40 years old,Alexi is just 30,:lol:

I want some of that shit that you are smoking man!:OMG: :lol: Tom Araya is a horrible singer....he has a good voice on Dead skin mask and Born to be wild :lol: Bloodline is okay too. Well there is a few but Megadeth has only 1 VERY SHIT album and thats called Risk :lol: Slayer has a very good album(Seasons in the abyss) and some more. I like both though i really do prefer Megadeth over slayer but both are awesome :lol:
This is ofcourse OUR OWN opinions then...

I didn't say Tom Araya is a good singer.I said Alexi is worse,:lol:and about the songs you wrote,....Slayer has wrote better tunes,:lol:check out Disciple,Mandatory Suicide,The Antichrist,Die By The Sword,Silent Scream,War Ensemble,....Tom Araya was not a bat singer in the early years,nowadays is just a shadow of what he was,but when has Slayer been about good angelical voices?Slayer has always been balls to the wall thrash metal,:lol:and tastes are there to prove that we're not all the same,because if we were all identical copies of each other the world would be the most boring place to be,:lol:

I didn't say Tom Araya is a good singer.I said Alexi is worse,:lol:and about the songs you wrote,....Slayer has wrote better tunes,:lol:check out Disciple,Mandatory Suicide,The Antichrist,Die By The Sword,Silent Scream,War Ensemble,....Tom Araya was not a bat singer in the early years,nowadays is just a shadow of what he was,but when has Slayer been about good angelical voices?Slayer has always been balls to the wall thrash metal,:lol:and tastes are there to prove that we're not all the same,because if we were all identical copies of each other the world would be the most boring place to be,:lol:

True but i very much rahter listen to alexi than tom araya :lol: His SINGING might be better but i rather really listen to growling. Yeah those were only examples...i have all those songs :lol: Tom Arayas voice is :erk: though...love the band still!

Yea well Soundtrack To Your Escape has so many good songs. I think the new is better in many respects whereas the old is better in some areas as well. For example Jester Race is an album that's clearly.. well, a beginner band album. Then again Come Clarity I just can't listen to anymore..

How so is The Jester Race a beginners album? I think its one of the best melodic death metal albums ever.

Lunar Strain is a beginner album, not the Jester Race. By the time that album came out, they had a somewhat stable lineup, and were more accomplished.

The Jester Race is a kickass album. It has much more to offer, musically compared to the new stuff. I never really got into Soundtrack To Your Escape.

How so is The Jester Race a beginners album? I think its one of the best melodic death metal albums ever.

Lunar Strain is a beginner album, not the Jester Race. By the time that album came out, they had a somewhat stable lineup, and were more accomplished.

The Jester Race is a kickass album. It has much more to offer, musically compared to the new stuff. I never really got into Soundtrack To Your Escape.

touche.

Job for a Cowboy? Why? Its all melodic death metal and thrash and then they throw in some random metalcore band? Whatever Bodom and In flames! Yes!