Gigantour 2008; Megadeth, Children of Bodom, etc. confirmed

Hey.

I like Job for a cowboy.

I don't think they're amazing, but I find them quite enjoyable.

Your a philly fan ehh? I like how us Sabre fans booed Briere everytime he touched the puck when he was here,hes so over rated. I didn't care for him much while he was in buffalo. Oh yeah,the flyers are not making the playoffs! Your defense is deploarable,haha:lol:

Your a philly fan ehh? I like how us Sabre fans booed Briere everytime he touched the puck when he was here,hes so over rated. I didn't care for him much while he was in buffalo. Oh yeah,the flyers are not making the playoffs! Your defense is deploarable,haha:lol:

BRIERE ISN"T OVERRATED:mad:

eh, It's all up to Timonen as far as defense goes.

Are the Red Wings making the playoffs? That's been some time without information about NHL there in Spain. Football (or soccer) takes 90% of sports time, basketball 5% and various weird national sports the other 5%, so I can just get some hockey matches at like 4 a.m. and usually on days that I have school the following morning, so if I stay watching the match, next day my desk becomes a pillow, :lol: I know there's the NHL website, but I never got on well with it, :lol:

BRIERE ISN"T OVERRATED:mad:

eh, It's all up to Timonen as far as defense goes.

Briere needs good linemates to be effective. Didn't he go through a slump when Gagne was hurt? He had Pominville to set up all day here in buffalo,So theres alot of his assists. Not to mention they were on a line with our war horse,Jochen fuckin HECHT! Briere wouldn't of done shit without hecht checking his man for him,or tieing someone up in the corner. Fuck briere,he left for 3 times for money than hes worth. Hes a money hungry fuck. Haha

Haha philly defense,Derian Hatcher=:lol: Holy fuck is he worthless.

Nhl discussion on a bodom forum i love. I want others to join in!

Are the Red Wings making the playoffs? That's been some time without information about NHL there in Spain. Football (or soccer) takes 90% of sports time, basketball 5% and various weird national sports the other 5%, so I can just get some hockey matches at like 4 a.m. and usually on days that I have school the following morning, so if I stay watching the match, next day my desk becomes a pillow, :lol: I know there's the NHL website, but I never got on well with it, :lol:

Dude,the playoffs aren't till april! Like no one knows who gonna be in but i just wanted to talk shit about philly,lol. But yeah dude,the last time i checked, they lead the west conference so there gonna make it for sure. Unless they have a bad streak right before hand and some else picks it up. But the west is alot more predictable than the east,so the chances of them falling below 8th place are real slim.

Tour dates.

Apr. 07 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena
Apr. 08 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena
Apr. 10 - Los Angeles, CA - Gibson Amphitheatre
Apr. 11 - Phoenix, AZ - Mesa Amphitheatre
Apr. 12 - Albuquerque, NM - Journal Pavilion
Apr. 13 - Denver, CO - Fillmore Auditorium
Apr. 15 - Dallas, TX - Nokia Theatre
Apr. 16 - Corpus Christi, TX - Concrete Street Amphitheatre
Apr. 17 - Houston, TX - Verizon Wireless Theatre
Apr. 19 - Atlanta, GA - The Tabernacle
Apr. 20 - Louisville, KY - Louisville Gardens
Apr. 22 - New York City, NY - Hammerstein Ballroom
Apr. 23 - New York City, NY - Hammerstein Ballroom
Apr. 24 - Worcester, MA - The Palladium
Apr. 26 - Baltimore, MD - Pier Six Pavilion
Apr. 28 - Quebec City, QC - Pavilion De La Jeunesse
Apr. 29 - Montreal, QC - Bell Centre
Apr. 30 - Toronto, ON - Arrow Hall
May 01 - London ON - John Labatt Centre
May 03 - Detroit, MI - DTE Music Center
May 04 - Cleveland, OH - Tower City Center
May 06 - Chicago, IL - [to be announced]
May 07 - Milwaukee, WI - Eagles Ballroom
May 09 - Minneapolis, MN - Myth
May 10 - Winnipeg, MB - Convention Centre
May 11 - Saskatoon, SK - Prairieland Exhibition Hall
May 12 - Edmonton, AB - Shaw Conference Centre
May 14 - Calgary, AB - The Stampede Corral
May 16 - Vancouver, BC - Pacific Coliseum

Damn I don't think C.O.B. is ever gonna come to Florida =(!!!!!!! The House of Blues in Orlando would be nice but NO! there to good for Florida

no one is too good for anywhere. The promoters book the shows, not the band themselves.

And besides, they can't play House of Blues, that's on Disney Property, and they have cancelled countless shows in the past year.

Wowww, no where fucking near buffalo. I quess if im gonna see bodom i have to magically find a 7 hour ride to cleveland. Is it even fucking worth it. Lets miss a day of work = 90 bucks to travel way outta the way and see COB from fuckin 1000 feet away,to hear the same retired ass setlist. Fuck that shit. Its not worth all that shit. If they dont come near me,then they lose an acctual fan in attendance. I quess the promoters would rather bring cob to all the the fuck stupid ass teenager pooby bitches who only know are you dead yet. Than to a ture fuckin fan since 2003 who owns all there albums,including a rare Russian Version of Hatebreeder,about 11 shirts,2 hoodies,dog tags,belt bucket,patch and pure love for the band.

Damn I don't think C.O.B. is ever gonna come to Florida =(!!!!!!! The House of Blues in Orlando would be nice but NO! there to good for Florida

We have been to Florida at least once that I can remember (don't recall city or venue). It was a couple years ago with Trivium and Amon Amarth.

Patience my friend.

yeah it sucks they arent coming to the sunshine state

BUT

The Tabernacle in Atlanta is the most fucking badass club ive ever been to. Its a century old church. The pipes (pipe organ) are in plain view behind the stage. There are 5 or 6 floors with lounges, 3 or 4 bars, a room with a bed and some couches, and three balcony levels. Its going to be fucking insane.

I just recently saw both Govt Mule and Soundtribe Sector 9 (im sure most of you hate those bands...heh) there and while the performances were great, the Tabernacle really put the experience to the edge of awesomeness. The main difference will be when i see Bodom is that instead of eating a bunch of acid and MDMA ill be shitfaced drunk and instead of exchanging hugs with fellow concert goers I might be exchanging blows!

NIKKI:

thanks for posting this!
i suppose j00 got teh inside scoop and such when it comes to these things but may i ask how you got this info? I just dont wanna get my hopes up for nothing, as i noticed there is nothing posted on the Gigantour site. Any info on on-sale dates?

Just out of theory, if COB get 45-60 minutes, their setlist could include a song group like this:

Silent Night
Downfall

Hate Me!
Everytime I Die

Needled 24/7
Angels Don't Kill

Living Dead Beat
In Your Face

Hellhounds
Tie My Rope
Blooddrunk

Needs more FTR (the title track has to be in there somehow :p ), but other than that, looks good.

Also, w00t on them coming to Toronto and London ON! Thank you for the tour dates, Nikki.

yeah it sucks they arent coming to the sunshine state

BUT

The Tabernacle in Atlanta is the most fucking badass club ive ever been to. Its a century old church. The pipes (pipe organ) are in plain view behind the stage. There are 5 or 6 floors with lounges, 3 or 4 bars, a room with a bed and some couches, and three balcony levels. Its going to be fucking insane.

I just recently saw both Govt Mule and Soundtribe Sector 9 (im sure most of you hate those bands...heh) there and while the performances were great, the Tabernacle really put the experience to the edge of awesomeness. The main difference will be when i see Bodom is that instead of eating a bunch of acid and MDMA ill be shitfaced drunk and instead of exchanging hugs with fellow concert goers I might be exchanging blows!

NIKKI:

thanks for posting this!
i suppose j00 got teh inside scoop and such when it comes to these things but may i ask how you got this info? I just dont wanna get my hopes up for nothing, as i noticed there is nothing posted on the Gigantour site. Any info on on-sale dates?

I got it from blabbermouth and SMNnews. The dates haven't been confirmed yet, so you probably won't be able to find anything on the venue sites.

I got it from blabbermouth and SMNnews. The dates haven't been confirmed yet, so you probably won't be able to find anything on the venue sites.

God damn your flyers. We'll catch em though,we kinda got a 9 game losing streak goin on right now. Your only 5 points ahead of us. A slim lead for a fragile team!:heh: