Gigantour 2008; Megadeth, Children of Bodom, etc. confirmed

Apparently the VIP packages only count for meeting Megadeth... Oh well. I still can't wait to see COB and In Flames. Six of my friends and I are making a roadtrip of it since the closest show is over 5 hours away... Baltimore here I come!

What the fuck!!! They only time in CA near me is on a Monday! Damn, I can't fucking go...I've got school and shit.

Monday 29/5 Hell yeah. :OMG: In Bell center, i think its a first time for COB in this theater. It's huge compared to the Medley or the Metropolis :p

This oddly works out very well for me. May 4th in Cleveland is on a sunday. Sundays are really slow on my shift. So if i called off of work it wouldn't really make that much of a difference. I'll probably drive out there on saturday evening and stay at a hotel. Then drive back after the concerts over. The only thing is calling in fake sick on that sunday. I might not be able to call back here in Buffalo from Cleveland on my cell.

(Just in case if anyone wanted to know :lol:)

Can someone estimate how many song COB might perform during that show? I only want to go to see them...

My exam week starts from May 1st, the show is on April 30th. I will decide whether go or not after my exact exam schedule comes out :(

Can someone estimate how many song COB might perform during that show? I only want to go to see them...

My exam week starts from May 1st, the show is on April 30th. I will decide whether go or not after my exact exam schedule comes out :(

Toronto, correct?

I'm hoping to go on that day. 4-hour drive though... ah well. Bodom and JFAC alone are worth it.

If you're going only for Bodom, it isn't worth it.

Think about it, you can either see Bodom headline in a smaller club for half the price of Gigantour, or you can waste about 40 dollars and a final for one band.

If you're going only for Bodom, it isn't worth it.

Think about it, you can either see Bodom headline in a smaller club for half the price of Gigantour, or you can waste about 40 dollars and a final for one band.

I have never seen COB live before...so that explains my desperation:erk:.

I'm going to the L.A. show in May. but im poor so i got lame fucking seats...anyone wana trade?
the long beach arena is so close to me...los angeles rules...suckerrrrs.