Gigantour 2008; Megadeth, Children of Bodom, etc. confirmed

Gigantour offdate.

I get In Flames and COB all to myself, heh.

There are two more, but with Job for a Cowboy, not COB.

Nope, I got into them right after the release of AYDY so I missed most of their tours but could only remember them playing like at unholy alliance.

oh. Ok, they headlined in late 05 with Amon Amarth and Trivium.

Then in early 06 with Chimaira and Through the Eyes of the Dead. Then in late 06 with Amon Amarth, Gojira, and Sanctity(which I can't see myself seeing anymore)

Just curious, anyone know how long the setlists should be for each of the bands?
I'm guessing here.

HOF-30 min. Maybe 5 songs
JFAC-30 min. Same with HOF.
In Flames and COB, might be switching for every date. But I'm assuming 40 min to an hour for both. Could be 8-10 songs
Megadeth-90 minutes to two hours.-15 songs maybe.

HOF-30 min. Maybe 5 songs
JFAC-30 min. Same with HOF.
In Flames and COB, might be switching for every date. But I'm assuming 40 min to an hour for both. Could be 8-10 songs
Megadeth-90 minutes to two hours.-15 songs maybe.

That's what I originally thought, but now I think each band's set will be quite a bit longer after looking at past gigantour lineups/set lengths. And since Dave apparently cut the number of bands so he could give longer sets, I wouldn't be surprised if CoB/In Flames got about 75 minutes both, JFAC about 40 minutes, and HOF about 30.. With Megadeth obviously getting 90 minutes+. That adds up to just over 5 hours, which is still shorter than the past Gigantours, and a great fucking time for anyone there for more than Deth.

A second New York date announced.

WTF. Original dates said two NY dates, then one got dropped, and now re added.

I might go. Seeing COB three times in four days? I can take it. :loco:

4/20 the tabernacle baby..gonna be high as a kite in an old church on a sunday listening to Job For A Cowboy..

woo i'm going to hell.