Gigantour 2008; Megadeth, Children of Bodom, etc. confirmed

soo does anybody know if COB will headline their own tour out in the US? Have they ever or do they always open?

Alexi told in recent Finnish interview that after festival season 2008 they do European headline tour and after that US headline tour (around end of 2008 - beginning 2009 no exact time was given but Alexi said that he thinks he will be in US in January 2009).

I'll be at the Masquerade April 20th

13 days away :)

I hope they play some stuff from Follow the Reaper and at least a few songs off Hatebreeder but hey I can't complain, it's Children of Bodom...I have been waiting so long to see them live

And In Flames should be awesome too

Lol as soon as someone goes to one you gotta post and say how it was.

I want to know how many songs they're gonna get to play. I mean there's always a bunch of bands that play at a concert together... but all the advertisements seem to showcase megadeth as if that's the main performance.

Yuck.

yeah it's no suprise that they Played Hellhounds on my trail, it's the next single to come out. i reckon if they do get time for another song in the setlist throughout the tour it'll probably be Tie My Rope that will go in i think. Hopefully they'll play Hellhounds in Glasgow :)

fuck the in flames setlist sucks balls, only 4 good songs. but yeah the cob one isn't bad but no changes at all except the 2 new songs is kinda lame, oh well, if i can go to gigantour i'll still go.

Now seriously, like, I don't give a fuck if they feel more comfortable playing these songs or whatever, but FUCKING CHANGE UP THE SETLIST. Its the same fucking boring shit ive seen the past few times ive seen Bodom support an act. For christ's sake change it the fuck up. Oh and drop Blooddrunk, its garbage.