Gigantour 2008; Megadeth, Children of Bodom, etc. confirmed

after seeing Bodom in London i think they will Blow megadeth and in Flames off the stage. seen all 3 bands 3 times and i still think Bodom have been the best Live so far :) they played Bloodrunk tight as hell. expect children of decadence and mask of sanity to appear too.

Personally, I just want them to play Banned From Heaven and Blooddrunk, my two favorite songs off of the album. Anything else is a bonus. :)

Time will tell.

Me and my boyfriend bought our tickets in January to the show at DTE. Anyone else going? I'm pretty sure I asked this a while ago, but, I forget if anyone is going now.

i got my tickets to the maryland gigantour not too long ago....all the VIP things were sold out, so im hoping to sneak in there, and yeah id like to hear new stuff played especiall roadkill morning.

Personally, I just want them to play Banned From Heaven and Blooddrunk, my two favorite songs off of the album. Anything else is a bonus. :)

Time will tell.

if anything, in the time they will have they'll play Blooddrunk and tie My Rope, or maybe even hellounds on My Trail as that is the next single. I'm not sure as to why they didn't play Banned From Heaven at the London show either actually, as everyone would have heard it beforehand.

I'm so fuckin' pumped for this concert! I'm not really a fan of HighOnFire and I fuckin' hate In Flames' new stuff because it sounds more like Korn than anything but Job For A Cowboy, Children of Bodom, and Megadeth is going to be fucking amazing!

Here something funny I found on a interview with Dave Mustaine

Headbangers Ball Blog: Let’s talk about Gigantour. You’ve got In Flames, Children of Bodom, Job For a Cowboy and High on Fire on the bill. How did you choose these bands?
Mustaine: In Flames was a band I wanted to play with after the second Gigantour. I started hearing more and more about them, and I thought they would be good to look at. And Children of Bodom I had talked to for the first one and wanted them to be on with Dream Theater, but I had heard that their frontman Alexi [Laiho] and [Dream Theater guitarist] John Petrucci had some words somehow, so it wasn’t meant to be.

When someone gets Bodom's set list please post
I'd like to know ahead of time
Mine's the 4th or 5th show on the tour though (Houston, TX)
Gonna be fuckin nuts.

Who's going to Pittsburgh? Haha, I just bought ticket for that show, since it's COB headlining, and they're the only one I am interested, and the ticket's cheaper. It also does not coincide with my exam schedule :p