Gigantour 2008; Megadeth, Children of Bodom, etc. confirmed

I'm going to the L.A. show in May. but im poor so i got lame fucking seats...anyone wana trade?
the long beach arena is so close to me...los angeles rules...suckerrrrs.

I'll be at that show too. But I made sure to get pit tickets this time. Last time I saw them at the Long beach Arena I was upstairs and it sucked so much. we were so desperate to get into the pit, we kept trying to sneak in and finally made it for LOG. but Bodom went on before them so I had to see them from upstairs :(

If you're going only for Bodom, it isn't worth it.

Think about it, you can either see Bodom headline in a smaller club for half the price of Gigantour, or you can waste about 40 dollars and a final for one band.

Haha. No.

I am driving 12 hours roundtrip to see Bodom the night before an exam(4/20). Ill still be up from the night before during the exam. And ill be on amphetamine. And it WILL be worth it!!

I'll be at that show too. But I made sure to get pit tickets this time. Last time I saw them at the Long beach Arena I was upstairs and it sucked so much. we were so desperate to get into the pit, we kept trying to sneak in and finally made it for LOG. but Bodom went on before them so I had to see them from upstairs :(

my tickets are upstairs...i was hoping it would not be too bad but. there is no hope now. dammit!

Woohoooo! I'm going to see them April 13th! YEah, we're one of the first on the list! BODOM! BODOM! BODOM! I can't wait!

My exam schedule just came out. I have an exam on May 1st!!!!

See if you can arrange with the professor to take yours at a different date or something. Unless he/she's one of those metal-hating teachers, I'm sure they'll understand. :p