Gigantour 2008; Megadeth, Children of Bodom, etc. confirmed

I would love to see this line up! Children of Bodom and In Flames, yee haw.
Other two bands I don't know....but I will look em up.
Megadeth, eh. I don't really care much for Mustain since he got clean..and holier than now. They need to get back to the Sweating Bullets days.

Lunar Strain is a beginner album, not the Jester Race. By the time that album came out, they had a somewhat stable lineup, and were more accomplished.

Well said,pretty much everything in a nutshell. Combine that with the fact Niklas Sundin came up with almost all the lyric concepts and there you have it:headbang:

*screams my fucking ass off* OMFG, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's the best thing ever to hear! Those bands are pretty fucking good! Nothing's better than Bodom touring with Job For A Cowboy and In Flames!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see them!

I think In Flames was best around the middle. Reroute to Remain, Colony, and Clayman were good albums. Come Clarity and Soundtrack have to much slow stuff and weird vocals. The beginning stuff is good but there is less keyboards and melody I think.

I think In Flames was best around the middle. Reroute to Remain, Colony, and Clayman were good albums. Come Clarity and Soundtrack have to much slow stuff and weird vocals. The beginning stuff is good but there is less keyboards and melody I think.

Less melody in their earlier stuff? Have you not heard Lunar Strain??

Less melody in their earlier stuff? Have you not heard Lunar Strain??

Yeah, I guess I haven't really listened to Lunar Strain very much. I worded that poorly too. There is much less clean vocals in the earlier albums is what I meant to say.

Yeah, I guess I haven't really listened to Lunar Strain very much. I worded that poorly too. There is much less clean vocals in the earlier albums is what I meant to say.

Take a listen to Lunar Strain again, then work your way up.

Makes sense though, there is less clean vocals then, but the clean vocals lean more towards American metalcore now:erk:

*screams my fucking ass off* OMFG, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's the best thing ever to hear! Those bands are pretty fucking good! Nothing's better than Bodom touring with Job For A Cowboy and In Flames!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see them!

My thoughts exactly.

http://www.bravewords.com/news/80962

The first dates for Gigantour 2008 - featuring MEGADETH, IN FLAMES, CHILDREN OF BODOM, JOB FOR A COWBOY and HIGH ON FIRE - have been revealed and are as follows:

April
28 - Quebec City - Pavillon de la Jeunesse
29 - Montréal, QC - Bell Centre
30 - Toronto, ON - Arrow Hall

The tour is scheduled to kick off mid-April and run through the end of May.

wow Job for a Cowboy is scene kid metal and both them and megadeath are fucking annoying. Job for a Cowboy has nothing special about them but if you think it'll be "pretty fucking good" then good for you

Just out of theory, if COB get 45-60 minutes, their setlist could include a song group like this:

Silent Night
Downfall

Hate Me!
Everytime I Die

Needled 24/7
Angels Don't Kill

Living Dead Beat
In Your Face

Hellhounds
Tie My Rope
Blooddrunk

Just out of theory, if COB get 45-60 minutes, their setlist could include a song group like this:
Silent Night
Downfall

Hate Me!
Everytime I Die

Needled 24/7
Angels Don't Kill

Living Dead Beat
In Your Face

Hellhounds
Tie My Rope
Blooddrunk

sounds good to me.

Silent Night
Downfall

Hate Me!
Everytime I Die

Needled 24/7
Angels Don't Kill

Living Dead Beat
In Your Face

Hellhounds
Tie My Rope
Blooddrunk

For 60 maybe, for 45 or so I think they'll do less songs.

You've listed 13, and CRY had 18 and was 80+ minutes. I think it'll be shorter.
And also I can't accept a set-list withouth Sixpounder, :lol:
IMO it'll be something like that:(not order, just the songs)

Silent Night Bodom Night
Hate Me!
Lake Bodom
Sixpounder
Some song not played usually
Are You Dead Yet
Living Dead Beat
Tie My Roope
Blooddrunk
Other song from Blooddrunk

PS: Downfall out of the set is just because I'm tired of hearing it as ending and also, if SNBN has falled some time from the set, Downfall must too, :lol:
And about the other song form Blooddrunk, Hellhounds On My Trail sound we could say ''aggressive'' or something like that, bu we don't have a clue of how it really sounds, so I just leave it as that: another song of Blooddrunk.

I know that there are just 10 songs there, but remember the solos, remember the talks... So IMO it won't be longer even if they get 60 min.

Lake Bodom
Silent Night
Hate Me!
Everytime I Die
Needled 24/7
Living Dead Beat
Hellhounds
Tie My Rope
Blooddrunk

Here's my new try. I left IYF out because Blooddrunk is already full of songs like IYF which are just better. And I left Downfall out. Tie My Rope has those keyboards :lol: This is just playing around with song names and kicking piles of shit around, nothing serious.