Girls..

Hey Autumn Falls, where in Texas are you staying?? I live in Austin. How do you like it so far?? Hot as hell I bet your thinking! For those of you who may not know, Texas is very hot, right now its 3:41 in the afternoon and about 98 degrees Farenheit, very hot!

Hey man!

Actually I was born and lived for about nine years of my life in a small town about 45 minutes from Dallas called Greenville and my whole mother's family still lives there. Though right now I'm in Coppell which is a part of Dallas. It's pretty damn hot and all the more hot for my long hair. My hair happens to be thick and curly to so it's more of a pain in the ass. Ooh well tie it back I guess..

I've only been to Austin once but my mother and step dad are actually very much considering moving there. I doubt I would move if they did though because it would piss me off to leave right before I graduate.

Brandon

Hey Autumn...
Austins a really cool city you should at least check it out. There are a lot of "freaks" here, we've got the Drag and everything its a lot of fun, great college city! Oh, and I have long very thick hair too haha, not curly but I know what your going through... I never really go outside and always keep the A/C low so I am happy heh.