GMD Poll: Top Ten Films of 2019

I didn't renew mine so I can't check the catalog, but I know Avengers: Endgame and Spider-Man: Far From Home are on there. Not a great service if you're just trying to check out new movies tbh.

I heard good things about Togo, and I think Ad Astra and that Tolkien biopic are on there.

Have you seen As Astra?

I feel like Gargoyles is some kind of a nostalgia thing for a lot of people but I instantly turned that shit off when I was a kid, looked ugly and was boring as fuck. Shit I had Spider-Man, the x men series tech mentioned and Batman on Saturday mornings. No way I was watching Gargoyles. Beetlejuice, Captain Planet, hell even Inspector Gadget wrecked it back in the day.

In general I’ve never really been a Disney guy though. The Secret of NIMH being a huge exception.

Reactions: CiG
Damn the Beetlejuice show was so good, I forgot about that one. When I was a kid I think my favourites were TMNT, Biker Mice from Mars, Transformers, Street Sharks, Earthworm Jim, Rocko's Modern Life, The Addams Family---shit like that. I fucking hated Captain Planet though.

tumblr_miim26lyCz1s28t2ko1_500.gif

Reactions: CiG