GMD Vote: Next Band Discographies to Rank

84WDp3l.png

I only got into it within the last 2 or 3 years but I love how fucking ridiculous it is in a good way

I burned myself out on it too quickly, I was rabid. Had a billion shirts etc, spent way too much money. I've only recently started getting a taste for the subgenre again which has been pretty fucking fun and nostalgic.

Directly after I got into metal I got deep into brutal death metal/slam. Dunno if that makes it accessible but it was my first subgenre obsession.
brutal death metal(for the most part) is one of the most simplistic forms of death metal, so again not surprised that ozz likes some BDM. That's why most people like ozz and krow that enjoy that stuff also enjoy stuff like that one elevator music track that krow posted in the themed mixtape game. its death metal geared towards the dumb.

oh yes, me making fun of you dak and ozz is something that i just started doing, right???? Get the stick that you think i shoved up your ass by winning the themed mixtape game out, you stupid little child.

ive been shitting on you and ozz before i ever said anything to those muses you speak of

More like we learn that now hes just gonna hurl vitriol at everyone now (except for CiG because he thinks theyre tag team champions of the world now) that his muses have left the hall.
NOW NOW NOW NOW.... :lol: Dont ever forget that you were my first muse on this forum, ive been making fun of you since 2010 and will continue to do so sweetheart. And another lol @ thinking that you dak and ozz are "everyone" here, lmao. You three are here for nothing more than my entertainment, and i could've chased you guys away a long time ago if i really wanted to.