GMD Vote: Next Band Discographies to Rank

You probably drink more than CiG too.

On a side note, I actually saw DDP wrestle a few months ago. He did a run-in at a local indie show & hit someone with a diamond-cutter.

Oh yeah. I threw up the diamond hand signal for him & everything.
An underrated wrestling legend imo. His beef with Macho Man was one of the best feuds in in the business imo. Remember when his wife ambushed Macho Mans wifey from the back and smacked her up with a baseball bat? :lol:

edit: found it .. i guess this was when Miss Elizabeth was "with" Lex Luger...

@0:36 :lol:

Last edited:
Damn, what I wouldn't have done to be in the middle of a Liz/Kimberly sandwich circa-2000.

Does there happen to be a wrestling thread in the social forum?

I stopped watching in 1999 or so anyway. The "invasion" angle was particularly shite.

Might start one if you wanna talk about old school wrestling there?

I stopped watching in 1999 or so anyway. The "invasion" angle was particularly shite.

i liked the old school WWF stuff, all the way up to when they screwed Bret Hart over. Didn't care much for the attitude era. Was more of a WCW/Nitro and ECW guy. I stopped watching when WCW was bought out by McMahon, which imo ruined wrestling.

Reactions: Slammed

Yeah get a thread going. I was massively into it from 1997-2000. And was similarly put off by the invasion. WWF/E was my main obsession but I watched ECW and WCW as well.

I still watch Wrestlemania every year and the odd PPV here and there. There are some pretty talented guys in WWE/NXT right now in terms of in ring ability. Which is what I tend to care about more. Never been a big fan of Austin, The Rock or Hulk Hogan because they’re pretty crappy in ring. John Cena might have popularised the “5 moves of doom” meme, but those guys were getting by doing the same years before him.

And the Immortal Leg Drop and The People’s Elbow are two of the shittiest finishing moves in existence.

Reactions: jimmy101
Can do.

Oh yeah, the leg drop/people's elbow suck. Same with Ultimate Warrior's finishing move, which was just him jumping on his opponent iirc.

Yeah was going to say at least he had some build up to his finisher with the gorilla press slam, sometimes just dropping them face downwards. Far better than Hogan’s big boot lead in.