God damn! I spend too much money on cds.

(M)aggoT said:
I think The Greys long posts are associated with his coffee addiction, it is nothing bad though, he is an intelligent guy IMO.

Not true, since his incoherent and jumbled, almost laughable long posts have been around much longer than since he started drinking coffee......which was quite recently.

Someones view of my intelligence online does not matter as much as someone I would be face to face with having to deal with. I'm very coherent in life. I can't ramble unless typing. I don't talk to myself because that would be weird.

I guess cyberworld is not really important enough for me to really think about my actions,etc.... I'm not exactly sure why people online think i'm so dumb or even really care. Aslong as Ebay.com is here i'm here. I would never expect a blonde prissy college student that thinks they're so much classy and better than people to think highly of me. You're not suppose to even know I exist.

The Greys said:
Someones view of my intelligence online does not matter as much as someone I would be face to face with having to deal with. I'm very coherent in life. I can't ramble unless typing. I don't talk to myself because that would be weird.

I guess cyberworld is not really important enough for me to really think about my actions,etc.... I'm not exactly sure why people online think i'm so dumb or even really care. Aslong as Ebay.com is here i'm here. I would never expect a blonde prissy college student that thinks they're so much classy and better than people to think highly of me. You're not suppose to even know I exist.

christ you have the most ridiculous inferiority complex ive ever seen

Spectacular Views said:
are you serious, their prices are ridiculous to anyone outside the uk

Well I'm from Australia and I have found their prices fantastic. It's cheaper for me to order from Alex than it is to buy in a store, and that includes the shipping cost. Alex is fast with his shipping too. No qualms with Supernal from me!

Spectacular Views said:
can you please start deleting replies like this and warning the people who make them, thanks vvvvv

Probably, but that one stays because he was laughing at something I said.

I'm not biased at all...

The Hubster said:
Well I'm from Australia and I have found their prices fantastic. It's cheaper for me to order from Alex than it is to buy in a store, and that includes the shipping cost. Alex is fast with his shipping too. No qualms with Supernal from me!

Most Aussie mailorder distros charge $11 per CD if you buy 6 or more, with free shipping. Who the fuck buys CD's from retailers?