God damn! I spend too much money on cds.

The Greys said:
Someones view of my intelligence online does not matter as much as someone I would be face to face with having to deal with. I'm very coherent in life. I can't ramble unless typing. I don't talk to myself because that would be weird.

I guess cyberworld is not really important enough for me to really think about my actions,etc.... I'm not exactly sure why people online think i'm so dumb or even really care. Aslong as Ebay.com is here i'm here. I would never expect a blonde prissy college student that thinks they're so much classy and better than people to think highly of me. You're not suppose to even know I exist.
''

Can you please.... PLEASE stop calling me blonde and prissy... and a ''college student"? Although it's better than "wanna be artist", it still doesn't reflect me in the least.

I don't buy CD's too much which explains why I have more wanted CD's than CD's themselves. I recently bought Morbid Angel-Covenant from FYE for $ 9.99 and it's been one of the best CD purchases I've made. I get a CD about once a month or once every couple months.

bluewizard said:
I don't buy CD's too much which explains why I have more wanted CD's than CD's themselves. I recently bought Morbid Angel-Covenant from FYE for $ 9.99 and it's been one of the best CD purchases I've made. I get a CD about once a month or once every couple months.

I picked up Covenant, new for just $7.99 at Newbury Comics. Not a single one of their albums was priced over ten bucks. It was probably the cheapest un-used album I've bought.

Zephyrus said:
I picked up Covenant, new for just $7.99 at Newbury Comics. Not a single one of their albums was priced over ten bucks. It was probably the cheapest un-used album I've bought.
Where is Newbury Comics? Is it an online store or a real life one? FYE had Altars of Madness but for $15.99 and I don't understand why it wasn't as cheap as Covenant. I've been listening to Covenant a lot lately, probably listened to it 20 times since I got it Monday.

bluewizard said:
Where is Newbury Comics? Is it an online store or a real life one? FYE had Altars of Madness but for $15.99 and I don't understand why it wasn't as cheap as Covenant. I've been listening to Covenant a lot lately, probably listened to it 20 times since I got it Monday.

It's a store chain that's only in New England, with most of them around Boston. They do have an online store: http://www.newburycomics.com/

bluewizard said:
Sadly a store only located in New England. Very good metal selection (for a real store) and fair prices.

Agreed!

I love newbury comics, they have such great stuff other than cds. Like the weirdest action figures you have ever seen. And comic books, and so much marajuanna related stuff.

As well as anything else. That store is so amusing :lol:

dude consider yourself lucky you have money to spend on those cds.

though my girlfriend just got $15,000 from a police orphans fund (her dad died recently) and she said she'd buy me 2 Colour Haze LPs so life is good!

Usually order about 4 online a week if I can find em cheap, no real cheap shops down here unless I want to get them used.