got a COB Tattoo? Post a pic!

You'll most likely end up regretting the shit out of getting it and you'll be hiding your hands for people not to see for the rest of your life :p

My advice to you is to not get a band tattoo, well cos you'll just regret it man, trust me.

War_Blade said:
PFFFFFFFFFF.......................

DUMBASS!!!!!!

so you came on this site and then you bag the shit out of cob hmmm conformist go back to the britney spears forum.

Draznog said:
so you came on this site and then you bag the shit out of cob hmmm conformist go back to the britney spears forum.

there is one?
tell me.. i wanna go there

hehe and make terror

It's a poser thing to do. After all, think about it. Alexi copied the fingers tatoo from Ozzy so he tatooed cobhc letters on his own fingers, then he had a reaper tatoo on his arm and then you want to have a cob tatoo too, either it is letters or reaper (if you've reached a decision yet!). Yeap, it's a poser thing to do. What do you have in common with cob anyway? Are you so die hard fan that you wanna do that? Besides, I don't think that you're going to have a tatoo after all. If I wanted one. I would already have come up with the context and I would already have one on my arm (here's a good place to have one, for instance). And why hide it if you have one at last? Stupid thing.

NikolasK88 said:
It's a poser thing to do. After all, think about it. Alexi copied the fingers tatoo from Ozzy so he tatooed cobhc letters on his own fingers, then he had a reaper tatoo on his arm and then you want to have a cob tatoo too, either it is letters or reaper (if you've reached a decision yet!). Yeap, it's a poser thing to do. What do you have in common with cob anyway? Are you so die hard fan that you wanna do that? Besides, I don't think that you're going to have a tatoo after all. If I wanted one. I would already have come up with the context and I would already have one on my arm (here's a good place to have one, for instance). And why hide it if you have one at last? Stupid thing.

He had HATE tattooed on his fingers to pay hommage to his childhood hero Ozzy. I dont think that is a poser thing i think it is a very cool thing to do. It shows that he knows that he is here becase of ozzy and wants to say thankyou. I would like to get COBHC tattooed on my fingers and a reaper and yes it is copying Alexi but its for me because i think his tattoos are really cool and there music has done alot for me and inspired me alot.

I think it's a stupid thing to do even for Alexi. Because everyone who listens to stupid ozzy will say "Look at him, he has the same tattoo with ozzy". But ignore that, although I've heard that comment from someone... But he's not here because of ozzy. He's here because he practiced guitar for like 50 hours a day. And I think there's a "slight" difference between you and Alexi. I don't know how their music affected and inspired you, but surely you're not in his place! He's living his dream, let's say... You're not.. So why tatto cobhc or a reaper on your arm or wherever? And I think it's cooler to tattoo something that'll show who "you" are than something that someone else already has.

Draznog said:

serously you are like the biggest dumbass ever, even bigger then the kid getting the tat...

Im bagging on the kid getting the tattoo. And i actually like children of the bodom from follow the reaper and back. Just cause i dont jerk off to alexi, doesnt mean i dont like them.