got a COB Tattoo? Post a pic!

War_Blade said:
Also,
if he did such a tattoo, imagine the pain of the removal procedure he'll have to undergo after he discovers what you are.
not as much pain that he went through when i was butt fucking him
:lol:

Funny... Although I didn't get the one that says "or over your head".
Anyway, most people disagree with that shit getting a COB tattoo. You criticised only my opinion.
So, you get your dick sucked by Alexi? I guess you teach him how to shred too?
And why the hell everyone in this forum says that Alexi is gay? And if he is, why everyone says that Janne fucks him instead of the opposite? :D

NikolasK88 said:
Funny... Although I didn't get the one that says "or over your head".
Anyway, most people disagree with that shit getting a COB tattoo. You criticised only my opinion.
So, you get your dick sucked by Alexi? I guess you teach him how to shred too?
And why the hell everyone in this forum says that Alexi is gay? And if he is, why everyone says that Janne fucks him instead of the opposite? :D
who said its not the opposite? boy, how old are you? -->>www.scythes-of-bodom.com<<-- awesome site!! it fucking p0wn3z0r3s!!!11!
and why does the webmaster get pissed if i post a litte shit and that thread's not closed yet?

I mean everyone says that Janne fucks ALexi not Alexi fucks Janne. And what does age have to do with knowing what faggots do when they "have sex"?
And I got the joke, I just don't think it's funny..

NikolasK88 said:
I mean everyone says that Janne fucks ALexi not Alexi fucks Janne. And what does age have to do with knowing what faggots do when they "have sex"?
And I got the joke, I just don't think it's funny..
in that forum, i said at least 10 times that alexi fucks janne

NikolasK88 said:
This forum is full of assholes who don't have a valid statement to point out their disagreement than calling you a dumbass...
[...] -And you who are not in highschool, could you please enlighten me? How should I call someone like him or others that act like that other than posers? Thank you very much-
youre right. it is full of assholes. because WE RUN SHIT!!!! and as for what you call people that act like that......Fanbois, or douchebags. take your pick. im sure they will both apply. read what i said earlier about my view on the word poser, it should explain it

Oh ok. I say that cuz I haven't seen anywhere here that Alexi fucks Janne. Anyway, stupid thing to discuss.
-Alright. Fanbois it is.-

On the other hand, could you tell me how to call a band that act like p****s?

(In the *s is the forbidden word that makes you feel better when you say it to someone else!)

tatuajeculo.jpg