got a COB Tattoo? Post a pic!

Wiberg

New Metal Member
Jan 7, 2006
Im gettin a cob tattoo soon, just looking for some inspiration. post your cob tattoos plz :)

im not getting a big one if thats what you thought. somewhere where i can hide it if i'd like/need to. small one. and if all you can come with is some negative comment i suggest you to just shut up <:

well if it is a small one that you can easily hide, then I think it's okay. It can be like a reminder of you youth when you get older. How old are you btw?

Well you could either just take the logo or some album artwork (I have seen maybe 10 different COB tats, the most common one is one of the reapers),
or come up with something yourself, be sure to think it over first and choose something you feel good with

I found this pic (it's not me)

kuva0056fe.jpg

that one was kinda neat :) im thinking of just getting the COBHC and not the scythes <: and in black, not red.

nah, that tattoo i think would get too big. if you'd make a small reaper it would just look silly <:

the scythes would be very cool, indeed, that was my idea from the beginning <: i just think it would get a little bit too big. well ofcourse that prepares where you i want it..

^Nah if you take it on your upper arm it doesn't have to be that big, just "Children Of Bodom" or "COBHC" with the scythes, you can make it so small you can cover it with a t-shirt, but it'll still look cool =)

yeah that was my tought from the beginning cobhc text and scythes on the upper arm. you can wear a t-shirt to hide it or a wifebeater to show it <;