Got a question for the band?

2 Questions for the band:

1. Will u guys re-record the songs The Dreaming Mind, The World Unborn and Utopia at some point (from Demo '92) and put them on some kind of a future rarities/b-sides compilation along with other b-sides like The System Is Failing, Chances Three, All Cowards Hide, Love Bites, and In Memory EP?

2. Is there a possibility for a live CD/DVD to happen in the future?

i was going to ask the same question midlife crisis asked, referring to the one with re-recording 92 demos.

personally, i'd love to see Chances Three hit a CD in the states as a bonus track for a reissued selftitled.

------

anyway, another question.... inspired by the previous:

-What was it about Dreaming Mind, World Unborn, and Utopia that made you decide not to record them in the studio?

First of all before the questions;

To: Jeff; Thanks for the hospitality in Seattle and the Birthday gifts!

Warrel; Thanks for the Birthday wish at the Seattle Metal Fest!

Jim; Thanks for keeping up with the Beer drinking! (actually,
I was trying to keep up with you)

Van; Thanks for hanging out with me! Where's my
Pure Sweet Hell stuff?!!! :)

And to all the guys; Are we gonna party at the Rainbow November 26th???
After the show ofcourse!!! See you in L.A. and S.F. !!!

Jaime(birthday boy) Rubalcaba

i think people are failing to realize that the band won't be reading this and answering the questions, but that Wendy is going to ask them on tour, and there are certain questions (like the above) that are probably not going to get asked.

Wolftribe said:
i think people are failing to realize that the band won't be reading this and answering the questions, but that Wendy is going to ask them on tour, and there are certain questions (like the above) that are probably not going to get asked.
O.K. Wolftribe,
Let me ask a question that might be answered. Or "asked." Nevermore, (the whole band) So far during your European leg, which city or show has been the most memorable? Thank you kindly.

erhem...
forgive my abuse of this forum...

Question for Nevermore: What is the entire concept of the song 42147? I know it's a date, so what happened on that day? What's goin on? I can't find any relevant events corresponding with that date, please let us in on this mystery.

FretsAflame said:
erhem...
forgive my abuse of this forum...

Question for Nevermore: What is the entire concept of the song 42147? I know it's a date, so what happened on that day? What's goin on? I can't find any relevant events corresponding with that date, please let us in on this mystery.

Thats the date when LSD was first synthesized in a Laboratory.

NicodemiX said:
Thats the date when LSD was first synthesized in a Laboratory.

I FUCKIN KNEW IT!

Seriously though, i was pretty damn sure it had something to do with acid, just i didn't know the specifics. The song is lyrically confusing, much like an acid-trip i would imagine.