Got Last Fair Deal Gone Down today

bleedingfilth

Lost Pet Needs Home
Jun 24, 2002
www.fadetoblack.com
It FINALLY came in! I was so anxious to get it. There are few albums that I can listen to entirely without skipping over any tracks, and LFDGD is one of them. It's amazing.
I have to get my hands on the rest of the Katatonia albums that I don't have, but I know getting "Saw You Drown" is going to be quiiiiite a task.

Tonight's Decision still has to remain my favorite though.

Last Fair Deal is probably my alltime favourite album... The more you listen to it, the greater it becomes.

Katatonia are incredible from every angle.

LFDGD is one of my favourite albums, it's just narrowly edged off number 1 by Tonight's Decision and Dreaming Neon Black (Nevermore).

What's ya fave song off it so far, bleedingfilth?

Mine at the moment is Clean Today.

Angel

What's ya fave song off it so far, bleedingfilth?

Hmm, Id have to say at this very moment it's Tonight's Music.
I fell in love with that song when I heard it.

I also have Nevermore's Dreaming Neon Black. That album is sad :( Yet, it's still so amazing.

LFDGD is definitely an awesome album from Katatonia. My favorite would have to be "Discouraged Ones". That one just pulls you in and just drains you...

Lately, I haven't been able to stop listening to "Tonight's Decision"...

NP: Katatonia - "Had To (Leave)"

Originally posted by bleedingfilth
Hmm, Id have to say at this very moment it's Tonight's Music.
I fell in love with that song when I heard it.

same here! it was the song that impressed me the most at first listening. I have to say now that I love every track from that album, it's really one of the best albums ever!

Mad Tinus: I find it has a very EVIL sounding riff, fuckin' cool.

Bleedingfilth: Totally agree with ya abut DNB. It's amazing, I just love the concept and how each song represents a different emotion, and all that jazz. :)

Angel

Yay, LFDGD = :headbang:.

My favourite song is The Future of Speech... I love the "Brand new day... it can't get worse" part before the chorus. And the orchestral-style intro is goooooooood.

Tonight's Music is my second favourite, even though I keep forgetting the title of it when it's playing :cry:.

At first, my two favorites were Tonight's Music and We Must Bury You, but now I'd have to say that Dispossession is the one I love the most. I was playing it in my car on my way out of my most hated place on earth where I had spent 2 1/2 months enduring some of the most wretched conditions. I always get the feeling that I'm escaping form hell when I hear it now.

There's also something "bright and happy" about Sweet Nurse that I simply love.