Goths

Lyle said:
no i'm pretty sure that of all retarded niche music subcultures metalheads are probably the biggest mouth breathing losers. (crust punks are the stinkiest.) (indie slutz are the most kawaii :headbang: )

Your still not making any sense.

Lyle said:
no i'm pretty sure that of all retarded niche music subcultures metalheads are probably the biggest mouth breathing losers. (crust punks are the stinkiest.) (indie slutz are the most kawaii :headbang: )

I still have no idea what your talking about.

We get it, he's a fucking troll anyway so it's irrelevant to point out grammatical errors.

Lyle said:
what i've noticed about goths is:

a) retention of the dual person. wtf, this is bullshit
b) single conjugation for formation of the passive. this is bullshit too no one does this.
c) reduplication of certain strong verds, do you have any idea how stuid you sound when you say sleslepijan, well i do, and you sound like a stuttering faggot, that's what.

go fuck yourself wulfia

You're a fucking moron.

If I have to hear the word conform one more time, I'm... gonna.... go goth and talk about shooting people and never do it. I'm so sick of that word. I used to be obsessed with not conforming, then I realized I was only doing it for the sake of doing it, not because I particularly like it. I think a lot of goths have the same problem, add on a healthy lump of "different by all being the same." :yuk:

Zivilyn said:
If I have to hear the word conform one more time, I'm... gonna.... go goth and talk about shooting people and never do it. I'm so sick of that word. I used to be obsessed with not conforming, then I realized I was only doing it for the sake of doing it, not because I particularly like it. I think a lot of goths have the same problem, add on a healthy lump of "different by all being the same." :yuk:

The trick is to not try to nonconform. Just fucking be yourself and not think anything of it.

Cursed Warrior said:
You're a fucking moron.

actually i'm rather confident in all my claims about the west gothic language with the exception of the spelling of the verb in the last example (not that there was regularized spelling in the 4th century ad, but you know)

Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and The Banshees, mid-era The Cure, Killing Joke, Skinny Puppy, Cocteau Twins, Virgin Prunes, Die Form, and others are pretty effing good bands imo

Joy Division are my favourite band, but I don't have to look like a moron to listen to it. ;)

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34 said:
Have you noticed that goths think they are so different and distinct about liking bands like Slipknot and Korn even those bands are really mainstream. There's nothing wrong with liking these bands but if your gonna try and be different than at least attempt to like a bands that nobody's heard of. For example, I was talking to a goth who was in to bands like Slipknot and Korn and I brought up Gorgoroth and he was clueless. Anybody else noticed this?
I'm not too fond of these "neo-goth" kids today simply because of the fact that the whole thing should've been over with in 1988. Yet, just like hippies and racists, a few "true" goths still remain here and there (most of them are over 35 at this point). One thing for sure, though - you won't find any "goths" listening to Korn:puke: or Slipknot:puke: . Stuff like DeadCanDance, Cure, CocteauTwins, Bauhaus, DepecheMode, ChristianDeath...that's the "goth" scene. No "goth" would ever admit to anyone of being a Korn or Slipknot fan simply because of the fear of being too "conformist" (as pathetic as it sounds). You've just been talking to some teens who are rebelling against their folks.
And goths would be too pussy to appreciate Gorgoroth anyway.:devil: